PDA

View Full Version : new videos of KFX450R on youtube

feature05
10-04-2007, 12:03 AM
Hey everyone, I posted 2 new videos on my youtube page of the KFX. Here is my link if you would like to check them out.

http://youtube.com/profile?user=feature05

Please leave some comments if you like. Thanks for lookin.

RagunCajun
10-07-2007, 06:01 PM
the exaust vid was kinda lame. It's not your bike, it's just exaust videos in general.

The surfing video....that one was better.

So how about you go beat on it and film it. I'm curious to see them run. There's none around here:confused:

feature05
10-07-2007, 06:19 PM
I'm working on a new vid right now. It'll show some trail riding, going over whoops, jumps, and whatever else I can think of.

The only reason I put the exhaust vid on there is because people have asked me what it sounds like. I'll erase it pretty soon. But thanks for checking out the vids. I also have an endurace race coming up which I'll be riding in, trust me I have put about 200 hours on the quad so far and the only thing ive broke was a steering stem so far. It has taken a huge beaten.

RagunCajun
10-07-2007, 08:36 PM
I'm glad you didnt take offense man. Very good of you my man. I take exaust vids of my bikes too...and my truck haha.

I like the curtis sparks pipes. My gf's little brother has one on his 300ex. Has a nice sound to it.

You have pretty good editing too. I'ma be taking some footage this week. Cant wait.:D

feature05
10-08-2007, 10:31 AM
Thanks, I work in a job where everyones opinion counts so I take everything people say into consideration. You have to learn not to get offensive to opinions.

Anyways dude, I can't believe you don't have any Kawi's around there. That sucks, but in all truth, I'm the only one where I live out here with one. I haven't seen another Kawi since they came out. In one of my vids the DA Boys part 2, I don't know if you watched it, but I'm doing a little bit of riding on my quad.

RagunCajun
10-08-2007, 03:46 PM
Well ya gotta take into account there i live. Deep south in southern la. I dont go riding all over, just a few places. There's lots of other 4 strokes but noone seems to have the kawi 450 yet.

Hell, people fallow me and my riding buddys around when we have our banshees. It's too funny. they are getting scarce around here...i love it.

I wish i had room for another quad. The kawi has reverse.....i love that.