PDA

View Full Version : Something needs to click with some people.....

CannondaleRider
10-03-2007, 07:48 PM
Before you ignorantly assumed that TRUE was wrongly doing something, that he was in fact not doing.... you needed to understand the entirety of the situation at hand.

Where the stuff with TRUE started, was in the thread, including a group of rednecks, who ADMIT to having alcohol involved....showing a rider, WITHOUT A HELMET, doing a reverse wheelie!!!

TRUE responded in that thread, saying that the poster should not be, and is not supposed to be, posting videos, or pictures, of idiotic riders, riding without a helmet.....Without hesitation, I would think that anybody would agree with that.

Although TRUE may have went about the situation wrong, by posting sarcastic threads, asking for pictures and such, without helmets....he was not wrong in his belief, he even posted the rule to support it. The amount of people here, that jump to conclusions, is absolutely astounding. You see somebody post something, and without having the knowledge of the whole situation, you jump on the bandwagon of bashing.

KNOW AND UNDERSTAND, the whole situation. I get tired of know-it-all posters on here, that post, just because they have the capacity to do so. Instead of leaving stuff alone, they put their doubt of their knowledge, to the wayside, and post their erroneous opinions anyways. They either do not consider the possibility of being wrong, or the do not have the capacity to think they could be wrong. Either way, many end up being wrong.... and rarely is there a correction made.

Most of the people that read this, will just brush it off.....even if you are the culprit. BUT, you know my side..... The bulk of this is just a byproduct of some posters getting on my nerves, another part is letting you know what TRUE was actually doing....because, obviously, the uninformed people, that jumped to bashing him, would not give the opportunity for an explanation.

Ghost-Rider
10-03-2007, 07:52 PM
It's done gone and over, let it go and stop making threads about it people...

250r rider 88
10-03-2007, 07:56 PM
agreed with ghost, if what we posted was bashing, then half the posts in this forum should be deleted wether or not he was in the wrong or not doesnt matter, it went to the point that his posts did not need to be made whatsoever

nuff' said

WhiteYFZ
10-03-2007, 08:00 PM
its a forum man, i get what your saying. but you know how many internet tough guys and know it all's are out there? you can stop them from being retards. but like i said i know what u mean.

TRUE
10-03-2007, 08:09 PM
Thanks espo and cdale for understanding the whole situation.

TRUE
10-03-2007, 08:17 PM
I also think I should add this,

The reason I'm being biased on people not wearing helmets is because yesterday a 14 year old kid died on a quad yesterday within 5 minutes of my house, he was not wearing a helmet and suffered head injuries.

His funeral was tonight, sad thing. :(

Bradracer18
10-03-2007, 09:58 PM
Well....that, and the fact that you obviously don't understand the recropussions(however you spell that)...of your actions.(meaning not wearing a helmet and also posting it online where the public can access it)

This is just one of many(loud pipes, helmets,etc) things the press and tree huggers can use against us, and use to shut down trails and atvs.

I don't have a problem with it, where I live...but I know people do....

If you can't think for yourself, try to atleast consider others.