PDA

View Full Version : a-arms,,300ex_2000

stumpbumper1
11-02-2002, 06:17 PM
can any1 give me a bit of help?? i just got my first quad it was a stolen/recovery and is a mess the arms is still good but the ball joints are gone im told i need to buy the whole A-arm ? does anyone any reccomondations on a good arm and a sight where i could order them? i like honda but i cant believe its goin to run me 800 + bucks for ball joints:huh

DEAL
11-02-2002, 06:25 PM
With all the people on this site doing 400ex a-arm conversions i know you can probably find a set of a-arms for dirt cheap.

Ex'r Marlin
11-02-2002, 08:40 PM
If your 300 is missing the "ball joints" on the a-arms, could your a-arms be aftermarket ones? If your arms are aftermarket, you should be able to get replacement ball joints for them.

Otherwise, yes, you will need to replace your a-arms.

I don't know what the prices are for a new set of 4 a-arms are, but you can check service honda at www.servicehonda.com Click on parts.... Then click on hard parts... you should then see 300ex... Click on that and have fun!

Good luck with your atv!

Buzzsaw
11-03-2002, 08:14 AM
heres the deal if he needs arm he should just go ahead and convert to aftermarket and widen it for a better ride now then in 3 month after he's already spend the money on the stockers.