PDA

View Full Version : MX in southeast PA

jesseweaver
10-02-2007, 06:38 PM
There is hardly any tracks close to my house that i know of. I live in lancaster pa. BPG is like 2 hrs away, and ive never been there, but id love to go. rausch creek is like 70$ to ride for a day, and ive never been there. ive been at the rocket, but that track is more for bikes. does anyone know of any tracks in southeastern pennsylvania that allow quads, because id like to ride somewhere new.

B.Murphy73
10-02-2007, 08:15 PM
I can see what your saying there are many trail mud bog type areas but very little mx tracks which straight sucks.

jesseweaver
10-03-2007, 01:14 PM
yea, the closest track is sleepy hollow, but thats like 45mins away. other than that, the next closest is about 2 hrs.

SubTernal
10-19-2007, 08:51 PM
I think rausch creek is a damn good place to ride...Its got 1 bike track and 2 quad/bike tracks....(and 2 other 80cc and under tracks) but I think its a great place for trails and track...but it is pricey...

peppygozinya
10-22-2007, 10:22 AM
Breezewood is by far the best track I have been on with the quad. It was about 3 hours away but with the ability to camp there you make a weekend out of it and it is worth the ride. Rausch Creek is about 40 min from me and it is a lot of fun but it is not worth the $$$ the want.

Rick