PDA

View Full Version : St Clairsville

Glenn Keaton
10-02-2007, 02:47 PM
lets say that for the fun of it we decide to run a GNCC race just this one time, what do we need, iam sure a # plate front and rear, we dont have that,we are not members of the ama either, do have to be and we have a stock 07 90drr that is still oil injected, and my son turned 11 in august, iam sure the atmosphere would blow him away, so give me the low down on what we need to race, maybe i will surprise him this one time, thanks.

gbcap
10-02-2007, 04:17 PM
you don't need number plates.

you do need a membership. you can get it online, but print out your reciept cause you won't get it intime for the race. you can also fill out the paperwork at the race, it is no more expenseive at the track either.

you need a kill switch hooked up and working on the bike.

not sure what classes he would fit into but that should be on thier site.

HH8
10-02-2007, 08:05 PM
HE CAN RACE THE 90 LIMITED 8-10 CLASS.
Hope we see ya there.

If you go I`ll bet you also make the trip to Crawfordsville.

(also try and get there on Friday to sign up and camp or motel - early 8am race)

Glenn Keaton
10-03-2007, 02:14 AM
we have a older rv,what does it cost to camp and do they have dump facilites,online it says we can get our ama card there at the race, what is the difference with the membership between the quads and bikes?do they have real aggresive hills for the little guys or is more of just woods ridding?

HH8
10-03-2007, 05:03 AM
Camping is free. Dump facilities -dont think so.Ama or Atva membership either one will work. Course will be challenging but no dangerous hills.

humboldt hills
10-03-2007, 05:12 AM
He will have a great time Glenn.
AMA is $35 at race. Don't bring up you are in D-11, because thay will want you to get that membership. ANother $18.
If he turned 11 this year he can run the 8-10 class.
Its $10 to get in, free camping.
It is a heck of a goof time.
There will be 2000 riders there overthe weekend.
We can't go, because one of my best friends is getting married that Saturday.

GNCC GROVE
10-05-2007, 09:16 AM
It's $12 a person for all weekend at the gate, I think 6 and under are free.
There will be a few hills, nothing bad or dangerious, there are always spectators and track help along the trail for the kids. track will be somewhere 4-5 miles and he'll do maybe 5 laps, 1 hour race.
Caushion you will be hooked, it's like an addiction.
Good luck and look me up we'll be there fri AM. small trailer says Grove 322.
CU there Darell