PDA

View Full Version : shock revalve where?

"THE ShoP"
10-02-2007, 01:54 PM
I just got my hybrid 400ex/450r all done an all the bugs worked out but my suspension just dosn't feel rite. I need to get my shocks redone for the new weight of the quad. I'm gonna put it on a big scale an see what i come up with it, an see how much the difference befor an after is, i'm guessing a good 50lbs's or so.

I was just wondering if anyone new where a good place to get them done would be, any help would be great,oh an by the way there LT elka's shocks.

MO-EX-RIDER
10-02-2007, 06:10 PM
i had C&D Racing do mine and they worked great this season, but gt thunder and derisi can both help you out too

04TRX400EX
10-04-2007, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by MO-EX-RIDER
i had C&D Racing do mine and they worked great this season, but gt thunder and derisi can both help you out too

C&D did my rear shock as well but GT and Derisi and popular choices as well. If they are actually 450 shocks, you can even look into rebuilds from TCS.

05Z400rdr
10-04-2007, 08:31 PM
also, iShock does great revalves, too!

10-04-2007, 09:08 PM
Hydrodynamics is a little on the expensive side of revalve/resprung. Nice people and service you can't beat but price wise ehh. How are the TCS stock rebuild/conversion compared to other companies doing the revalve/resprung?

racinjason40
10-04-2007, 09:10 PM
you could try and find a local shock guy by you that does shock revalving. It sometimes is cheaper. Just make sure if you do go to a local guy you know what kind of work they do. I have a local guy that is great at doing that kind of stuff. Its up to you.

"THE ShoP"
10-07-2007, 12:14 AM
most of the locals that i know of an asked people about only do "ok" work from what i've heard. I sunk alot of money into this monster an want it to come out great, so i'm probly goin to send them out to respected company no sure who yet..