PDA

View Full Version : DASA intake vs FUELATV intake

Yee-Haw_400EX
10-02-2007, 05:16 AM
Has anyone compared the two? The DASA uses an aluminum airbox with a bottom (which I like) and basically uses the same intake tube. Both are overpriced for what they are. Just wanting to see opinions.

widesol
10-02-2007, 09:35 AM
i wouldnt trade or buy anything but my fuelatv intake not only performance and craftsman and the outerwear does awsome job keeping clean plus Steve at Fuel is an awsome guy to deal with

FUELATV
10-02-2007, 10:37 AM
I have worked with Dasa on both of my intakes. The main difference between my airbox version and the Dasa airbox is that my airbox will not be open on the back like the Dasa airbox, mine will come powdercoated black and my filter has an inverted endcap with more filter surface area.I will be releasing the FUELATV airbox version next week. Anyone that has my airbox eliminator intake can add just the aluminum airbox and all the parts will work with the new aluminum airbox. The airbox will have a front, bottom, sides and a back. There will be no lid, but i will be working with outerwears to develop an outerwear water repellent top for it. The FUELATV airbox will come powdercoated black. We now have a massive amount of dyno time into making this kit work and it does. My kit includes ......

Billet intake ring
Large Inverted air filter
Water repellent outer wear
Intake tube
Billet connector
Misc. hoses, clamps and connectors
Black Powdercoated aluminum bracket ....... OR ...... Black Powdercoated aluminum airbox

If you own the FUELATV intake now and want to add the airbox all the parts will fit. So PM, e-mail or call me and i will get you the air box.

Yee-Haw_400EX
10-02-2007, 08:51 PM
How much for the entire airbox set? I hope to gosh it ain't ungodly expensive.

FUELATV
10-03-2007, 09:18 AM
I will hook you up just give me a call or e-mail

feature05
10-03-2007, 03:00 PM
Hey, can I get hooked up too on an intake without the air box like you did for my exhaust. Pleeeaaaase

FUELATV
10-03-2007, 03:20 PM
OFCOURSE ........ Email me and we can work it out.

feature05
10-03-2007, 03:27 PM
Sweet, email sent to sales@fuelatv

feature05
10-10-2007, 05:31 PM
Got my FUELATV intake today. I was very impressed with everything and the quality of the items. Super job. I installed it and it looks and sounds great. You can hear it sucking in air. I should have got one of these from day one. I didn't get a chance to ride with it on because I'm waiting on a new map for my power commander from fuelmoto. I will post a ride report this weekend.

Thanks again Steve. FUELATV ROCKS....

KFXGRIMREAPER
10-11-2007, 01:39 PM
Fuel ATV has a map uploaded on their website if you're also running his Dasa pipe with his intake.

feature05
10-11-2007, 05:02 PM
Na, I have the curtis sparks exhaust, big core version which I bought from FuelATV too. I wish FuelATV kept the maps for these other exhausts when he was doing his dyno runs but no luck. Anyways its all good though. FuelATV still helps me out with anything else I need. Great company.

As for Fuelmoto, they sent me my new map yesterday. Now its time to ride.