PDA

View Full Version : Laeger's T-Pin Available??? Ebay?

havinnoj
10-01-2007, 10:24 PM
what's the deal with this?

they have dozen's of them available?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Laeger-Pro-Trax-Front-End-Extended-A-arms-Honda-250R_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ43974QQihZ002QQite mZ4507484162QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWD1V

havinnoj
10-01-2007, 10:27 PM
link won't work

type in 250r laeger and under the eBay stores, atvgalaxy is listing them for $2329

Aceman
10-01-2007, 10:54 PM
I've noticed he's had T-pins listed for quite a while now on Ebay. I'd say at least a couple years that I've seen. Probably best to call and ask about availability, I didn't realize they still make them unless they're unloading old stock?

I just gotta say, DAMN that's an expensive front end!! If you can wait you'll see them come through the for sale section on here or Ebay used for about 6-700 usually.

havinnoj
10-01-2007, 11:34 PM
yeah I've seen a couple come through.

I was just surprised to see that many listed on eBay. I'll call and find out about 'em. But damn, I don't have that kind of money for a dune bike front end without shocks!

LT is my next step on my bike. I want a t-pin, but I'll probably stay used if possible.

my88r
10-02-2007, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by havinnoj
yeah I've seen a couple come through.

I was just surprised to see that many listed on eBay. I'll call and find out about 'em. But damn, I don't have that kind of money for a dune bike front end without shocks!

LT is my next step on my bike. I want a t-pin, but I'll probably stay used if possible.

i know they dont make them anymore.but what gets me is if your a laeger distributor you cant sell there products on ebay.i have there dealer application from them for my business that clearly states that.

deathman53
10-07-2007, 02:55 PM
according to laeger's site, they still sell the t-pin for 250rs. they don't sell too much more. Standard and long travel a-arms, no swingarms, steering stems, chassis's.