PDA

View Full Version : Looking to buy a new quad?

stylerider
10-01-2007, 10:01 PM
Im looking into buying a new quad Next spring. I have it narrowed down between the Honda TRX450 or the Kawasaki kfx450. Just looking for some positives and negitives on both these quads. Thanks for the Help.

Old Head
10-02-2007, 05:03 AM
i guess it all depends on where your gonna ride it. trails i'd say the honda, but then i've only ever owned hondas. mx i'd go with the suzuki. sounds like they fixed the tranny issues for 08. the kawasaki sounds like a nice bike but i've always been a firm believer of waiting a couple years for them to get the bugs outta new stuff.

jesseweaver
10-02-2007, 01:30 PM
ride them both see what you like better. if price is an issue, probably go with the honda. you can get a nice used one for 4g.

stylerider
10-02-2007, 02:02 PM
yeah Money isnt an issue but I agree with you old head about it taking some time to get the bugs out of new stuff. Ill be riding trails, dunes and hitting lots of jumps. I think the honda is a well built atv. I dont want a used one I want brand new.

BlaineKaiser450
10-02-2007, 03:52 PM
I would say the Honda cause IMO it does everything well stock, and when modded for a certain type of riding it does it the best.

pro-rider46
10-02-2007, 06:14 PM
yeah honda, yamaha and suzuki all make good bikes. test ride them all and see what you think about them, i like honda, and my friend likes yamaha, i just fit better on the honda than the yammy, its all rider preference