PDA

View Full Version : Rule # 5 infraction

gmen
10-01-2007, 07:40 PM
The rule # 5 infraction would be partly my bad .And another ,he knows who he is .The thread was deleted and he would be blind is he did not notice it.This is what he and i did,linked another forum to this site and the thread got deleted . Kool my bad,sorry . On to another subject . It seems the only place to exchange and find info on the mini,s is at forums and here . So , i check the paid links,plenty of info for the big bikes, not very much for our children . My boys riding gear was all bought from a site that was posted on this site,about $ 1000,00 in the last 3 weeks . His quad , nerf bars ,bumper & exhaust (decreased hp,what a waste of freaking money ),and cdi was bought from tips from the readers that included links ($2750.00 ). So where is the links to the mini,s parts ? The riding and safety gear links for kids ? The great thing about this whole thing has been i have located a great mechanic locally,made a great friend in california ( Kids Riding Gear) and built a Kick Butt Xtreme ty125 for my little boy. So where is the links to the kids mini quad parts gear ? The parts and fixes for our minis ? It is in the forums , not much in the paid links . Paul Harvey,and thats the rest of the story

Pappy
10-02-2007, 06:41 PM
we are all for the exchange of info, and we realize in the mini quad world it can be tough to find the info and or parts that you need....however....

your description of the money you spent at companies found on our site benefited them greatly, yet the site that hosts the info and has bills to pay got zero. a few companies are stepping up for a new project we have working, and they will get top billing as they will pay for the service we provide.

and to add...all the info you have recieved and deals you have taken advantage of here, have you even ordered a lousy t-shirt to help us keep it going:ermm: and what about a few of these companies that are making a profit off this site without even offering some support? a donation? anything? most dont even say thanks!

nobody rides for free, and for the real rest of the story, the links in our links section are free. now page 2....the rule #5 announcement is in every single section of this site, we did not single this section out but seeing your response shows it is getting its point across. thanks!

sanddude
10-02-2007, 11:13 PM
**edited by moderator**