PDA

View Full Version : custom 2002 400ex brand new 2007 conversion custom in wi

baganddrag001
10-01-2007, 06:28 PM
I have a custom 2002 honda 400 ex with red 2007 plastics fresh. cost 550.00 for all hardware and light. razr mx tires plus a set of studded ice tires. brand new k and n air filter, brand new durablue wheel spacers, brand new not installed metal melisha graphics, clutch and brake levers, brake pads, oil change and k&n oil filter with amsoil full synthetic oil. It also has a fmf powerbomb header, custom polished fmf muffler, twist throttle, thumb throttle included. brand new chain, handlebars, plus much much more made to be a show quad runs strong and fast disapoints your 450 buddies. oil changed regularly have nowere to ride and due to totaling my pickup need to sell to buy a car? looking for civic hatch. I will entertain all trades and offers but I am very firm on price. all mods have been done recentley and bike has been gone through. I am forgeting a lot but call me if you have any questions jason @ 262-210-0584 or 262-210-1516 there are krome light nerf bars also. willing to trade for civic hatch.

baganddrag001 has attached this image: