PDA

View Full Version : last round of the ETDN!!

One_Bad_400
09-30-2007, 09:21 PM
Welp... i ended up haveing a AWESOME weekend... finally got to go and play with the Pro's.. i won my Production A main from holeshot to finish... and in Pro-Am Production i got 3rd in holeshot and held 4th for a few laps then the turn comming out of the opption lane i could not get a LICK of traction and all the sudden every lap for 4 laps i got passed there.. oh well... ended up 8th and happy with it... going into 2008 season determined and ready! good luck to all!!!

Congrats to Harald for wrappin up with season with his first Pro championship, also to ZW #47... very smooth and consistant all weekend and ended up top of the game in the Pro-am main...

GET well soon #49

Doober
09-30-2007, 10:20 PM
I wanted to go so bad and actually had a ride but was just short on funds to race. Ill be there next year though for sure.

ZWILLETT47
10-01-2007, 05:08 PM
Beginning this year we had some issues but we got them figured out and Zac ended the season with a pretty good year! It's 4 time in the top ten in the Pro class in the past five years! He got his first 4 stroke Pro/Am win! Finished on the Podium in the Pro/Am again as when as the Supermoto (3rd).

Can't wait till Stateline in April to start all over again.

RHC rocks!

Extreme Dirt Track

PRO Class 9th
PRO/AM PRODUCTION 3rd

Nasmoto Supermoto 3rd

See everyone in Columbus on the 20th!

One_Bad_400
10-01-2007, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by Doober
I wanted to go so bad and actually had a ride but was just short on funds to race. Ill be there next year though for sure.

we know the feeling, we only got to make 3 of the 8 races this year, but REALLY hope and plan to make all 8 next year and actually compete for the championship!

250xridamatt
10-01-2007, 06:57 PM
How does Ryan Partee do there? I met him at a motcross race a little while back. He came out on a stock 450r, but he had some sick quads in his trailer. Really nice family.

ZWILLETT47
10-01-2007, 07:16 PM
He won the 4stk class and got a second in the unlimited pro/am