PDA

View Full Version : Its resume time!!!!

QuadJunkies
09-30-2007, 08:29 PM
2007 seasons are just about wrapped up!

We all know how much we so greatly appreciate all the companies out there who offer racers rider support...I know we personally are very greatful for all they do for us! :)

I just sent off all the resumes and portfolios in the mail, and on sponsorhouse.com this past week end (WHEW!)
thats a TON OF WORK!:scary: but worth it in the end..

Just wondering who everyone was hoping to get for there sponsors this year or maybe some of those who you already got on for your 2008 season ?
Best of luck to everyone on your sponsors! :)

DJJ450r
09-30-2007, 09:31 PM
I'm waiting till after the Ironman or maybe after the 12 hour to send mine off, hopefully it doesn't hurt me to much:blah: and I would really like to get on team LTE.

CannondaleRider
09-30-2007, 09:58 PM
I just finished up the majority of my applications last week....mainly just continuing my contacts into 2008, only a few new companies.

Sent off to Maxxis on Friday, and will be sending out, for a continuation with HiPer, tomorrow.

QuadJunkies
09-30-2007, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by CannondaleRider
I just finished up the majority of my applications last week....mainly just continuing my contacts into 2008, only a few new companies.

Sent off to Maxxis on Friday, and will be sending out, for a continuation with HiPer, tomorrow.

It would sure be nice to see Maxxis add the youth classes next year.Didn't sound like it would happen though .:ermm:

I sent them off just in case though :D

CannondaleRider
09-30-2007, 10:15 PM
I'd hope so too....Be a little odd if they didn't....being they now have the Mini-Cross tire.

I would think they'd want to push that pretty hard.

QuadJunkies
09-30-2007, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by CannondaleRider
I'd hope so too....Be a little odd if they didn't....being they now have the Mini-Cross tire.

I would think they'd want to push that pretty hard.
Mike said hes addressed it before,but no luck- Maybe this will be the year!:)

flauge
09-30-2007, 10:56 PM
So far Ive got the ones Ive been hoping for.. Amsoil, No-Toil, and GT Thunder. Those three were very much needed for next season.:D
Im gonna try a few more companies and see what they say, either way though Im happy with what I got now.:cool:

JRP
10-01-2007, 06:56 AM
team media allstars:)

Nac's22
10-01-2007, 02:55 PM
for 2008 i have renthal and engine ice. im still waiting on a reply from powermadd which im hopeing for and im also trying nacs racing. a few of my friends are sponsored by them and they told me i should have no problems... really hoping on them i need all the support i can get lol

Dan_Guetter
10-01-2007, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by JRP
team media allstars:)

Maybe i should send one to them:rolleyes:

JRP
10-01-2007, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by Shift_DVS
Maybe i should send one to them:rolleyes:

idk if ur tryin to be sarcastic or not, but they do accept amature riders, not full rides or anything, but some sponsorship. look at danny cooper.

QuadJunkies
10-31-2007, 01:58 AM
I think we got a tire sponsor this year-YAY!!!
Ill wait until all the results come in before I post who we got for next season.

Anyone else got an exciting sponsor for 2008?

firefighterjosh
10-31-2007, 02:59 AM
my 2008 sponsors are:

NYROCATV.com
AMS Oil,
Power Madd
Cardio Stack
SixSixONE
Orr Motorsports
slyfoxmx.com

waiting on a few more

QuadJunkies
12-01-2007, 08:56 PM
Well, the kids have rounded up a few ...Brandons is sil pending on several and still alot that havent come back yet but looks like for Kelsey so far is:
O'neal USA
Fuel Technologies
Elka Suspention
Scott USA
No Toil
Moto Grips
Faast Co.
Regina Chains
Canyon Honda
SixSix one
Works Connection
I THINK.... She also will be sponsored by Kenda tires

Ghost-Rider
12-01-2007, 09:21 PM
Good luck !

Honda_Matt
12-01-2007, 10:17 PM
whats typical to get from a sponser?

rough estimate on $ or products, discounts what?

Im curious

QuadJunkies
12-02-2007, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by Honda_Matt

Im curious
Theres a great variation on that to give a specific amt.

ccmuscle22
12-02-2007, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by Honda_Matt

Im curious
It depends. Some companies run different levels based on what level class you ride, sometimes they look at what other sponsors you've worked with. Not many offer money but it really comes downs to parts for the bike. Full free parts from a particular company or a nice discount. It you got even 35% off from 4-5 major part companies you need to complete your bike, it would really add up. I know we have a number of full sponsored riders that run a particular series. Most of our MotoX Nutrition riders are WORCS guys being that we are west coast based and they run the type of races that will benefit the most from what we offer. The longer endurance races where the right supplements, nutrition and off season training can make a difference. GNCC is also at that level of long endurance riding. Tough stuff the riders go through.

Hope that helps.
Christian
TEAM MXN MotoX Nutrition

DVS_Freestyler
12-02-2007, 02:04 AM
Akraix is now excepting resume's! Send them to:

Akraix
83418 Santo Lane
Coachella, CA 92236

or you can email me your resume at:

derek.guetter@akraix.com

Thanks!

Derek Guetter
Akraix.com

QuadJunkies
12-02-2007, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by ccmuscle22
It you got even 35% off from 4-5 major part companies you need to complete your bike, it would really add up.

EXACTLY! I have never added it up,but over the years it really adds up!All us riders can use all the help we can get too cause racing is NOT cheap!
:scary:

eastside 400
12-02-2007, 12:25 PM
how did you get through to Kenda, the email for sponsorship on their site doesnt work, also has anyone heard back from maxxis i mailed a resume in atleast a month ago and havent heard anything, same with media allstars

QuadJunkies
12-02-2007, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by eastside 400
how did you get through to Kenda, the email for sponsorship on their site doesnt work, also has anyone heard back from maxxis i mailed a resume in atleast a month ago and havent heard anything, same with media allstars
I mailed them a portfolio. Im not 100% sure on it, but the people who handle all there sponsorship programs sent me an email telling me they were sending me some stuff in the mail in the upcoming weeks,so Im guessing that she got accepted .:)

Some companies may not respond until up to Dec. 31st.

SRH
12-03-2007, 05:34 PM
i sent 2 out, heard from one, have not heard from the other..... kinda wondering when or if ill hear from t he other

416exfreak
12-03-2007, 05:40 PM
I sent one out for Team Cardiostack.

Im trying for ASV, Scott, Maxxis and Cycle-nation(local shop):D

ccmuscle22
12-04-2007, 12:03 AM
MotoX Nutrition is still accepting resumes for the 2008 TEAM MXN as well. Send to motoxnutrition@yahoo.com

You can check us out at motoxnutrition.com

TEAM MXN partners are:
TEAM RPM
TEAM DERISI
TEAM FASSTCO.

firefighterjosh
12-04-2007, 12:08 AM
The best sponsor I have gotten is from a local dealership. The guy I go too helps me out with all kinds of things. When I run into trouble he will help me out, its like hands on traning lol

QuadJunkies
12-04-2007, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by firefighterjosh
The best sponsor I have gotten is from a local dealership. The guy I go too helps me out with all kinds of things. When I run into trouble he will help me out, its like hands on traning lol
Same with us, our local shops has been WONDERFUL to us for 5 years now.
I got a confirm from Kenda Tires today that Kelsey is getting sponsored .:)

QuadJunkies
01-16-2008, 12:22 PM
Ya'll still getting offers in the mail? Im guessing thre has been ALOT more riders hitting companies up for sponsorship this year.

We have had some negotiations this year and have a few changes to the line up this year..

01-16-2008, 01:29 PM
For my 2008 season I have:

-Hinson Clutch Components
-ASV Inventions
-STEEL MX

I'm looking to get something with a suspension or tire company to help me out a bit.

flauge
01-16-2008, 10:45 PM
I just got HMF too about a month ago. I wasnt expecting that one!:D

StrongRacing43
01-16-2008, 11:40 PM
Check my sig.
I am waiting to hear back on a few more.