PDA

View Full Version : The Lost Trails ATV PARK in the Poconos

engine3nfd
09-29-2007, 04:30 PM
Me and some friends went there last weekend, we had a good time. certainly geared for 4x4s and rock crawlers, mud bogs. some good hill climbs.

I bought a membership there so if you plan on going send me a PM or post in here and we can meet up. Im planning on going again OCTOBER 21st.

-MikeRide the lost trails (http://www.ridelosttrails.com/)

jrafter
09-30-2007, 05:57 PM
you can go to tervorton and ride and camp all weekend for free.

jrafter
09-30-2007, 06:06 PM
you can go to tervorton and ride and camp all weekend for free.

B.Murphy73
09-30-2007, 06:09 PM
I live right in Marshalls creek right near the dwgap.I was wondering if there is an area that is suitable towards sport quads or is it more like a mud bog rocky 4x4 type riding spot.If there is anything close to an mx track there you will have a hole lot off new few time a weak customers.

B.Murphy73
09-30-2007, 06:17 PM
sorry i missed the part that you said it is geared for 4x4 .I was so excited when i saw a rideing area near me( i saw what i wanted).I have to agree with the other post there are places in the area for free for the same stuff.Thunder swamp on 402 is pretty cool and free.Man i think i am going to take my little 7 acres and make a mx track to ride because there is nothing around here mx style. Its all big rock mud bog stuff.Nothing against mud bogs its just not the type off rideing i enjoy.

tom400ex
10-01-2007, 04:51 PM
B.Murphy73 can you tell me more about thunder swamp? I have a time share off bushkill road and would love to ride near there

B.Murphy73
10-01-2007, 07:49 PM
Basically its right on 402 There is a parking lot you can leave your trailer and a pretty nice rideing area.Its on the dcnr web site i think its like one off them areas from the state that we pay to register these quads to.There is also another area twice the size a little further down 402 that one is not quote(state rideing area)so i dont no the exact rules just that it cool to ride there and free.I own the tattoo studio in the rite ade shopping center right before the flea market so feel free to stop by or email me for any questions i can help you with.I am looking forward to going to breezewood myself because i love the mx tracks.

tom400ex
10-02-2007, 06:29 PM
engine3nfd is use to live in oakridge in the waters edge development behind the old A&P. It was great to just pull out of my house and into the trails. Can you pm me a good place to park. I rode down bershirevalley road to the trails down that way but that was awhile ago. we use to ride all the way up to franklin by the walmart. it was like a 40mile round trip. I bought a trailer from a guy that lived in longwood lake. he had a yellow 400ex. that was like in 2002. And I use to ride with Mario from Mario's pizza a lot but i haven't talked to him for a while.

B.Murphy73 I'll have to stop by and say whats up the next time i'm in that region. My wife loves that flea market
:(