PDA

View Full Version : Opinions on white hood

dariusld
09-29-2007, 09:06 AM
I bought a white 250r smoothie hood off Ebay because it was only $25 new shipped, otherwise I would of got black. I have three ideas. 1. I could just put it on the way it is(ugly and easy). 2. I could paint the whole thing black. 3. I could paint most of it black and leave a white square in the middle and make it look like a number plate and put a number in it(I don't race). 4. Or ?????? I like 3, which one would you guys do. P.S. I hate spending money. And I don't like the idea of painting, I don't know how its going to look, but have no other choice. Its what you do with what you got:)

gcart2
09-29-2007, 09:22 AM
D. None of the above. i say put it on ebay and sell it for more than what you boughtit and buy the 1 u want.

Pipeless416
09-29-2007, 11:07 AM
i would either resell it or paint it black. keep in mind that the hood area is not a high stress area and it doesnt really need to flex all that much, so a paint like krylon fusion which has flex agents in it should work very nicely. ive heard of people using that paint on shock springs without any problems.

dariusld
10-03-2007, 06:42 PM
Not quite done.