PDA

View Full Version : Saw 4

redlineranger
09-28-2007, 05:46 PM
was wonderin if anyone else has seen the trailers on commercials yet? oct 26th is when it comes out, and by different trailers i've seen on youtube it looks like it'll be pretty good. they show jigsaw's autopsy report and he has a tape in his stomach and it says you think my work is done since i am now dead, but you are wrong. apparently he has another apprentice.

i thought they would've ended it at three since he died, but i seen a thing where the director would love to get 2 more saw movies made after this one. but hopefully a fourth movie wont ruin a good trilogy like it does most other trilogy, but it doesnt look like it'll ruin this one.

Ralph
09-28-2007, 07:11 PM
The third "Ruined" the trilogy. I thought the fist one was clever, the second entertaining, the third was just awefull.

joshyz125
09-29-2007, 12:03 AM
I thought the third tied the first 2 together Very well,
loved the first, the second was ok, and i liked it better once the third kinda gave them a time line

redlineranger
09-29-2007, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by joshyz125
I thought the third tied the first 2 together Very well,
loved the first, the second was ok, and i liked it better once the third kinda gave them a time line

yea, i love all three of them, and think the same as you do about the third. ties the first 2 together perfectly. friend of mine at school works at the rave, and he said they get first viewing of all the previews of movies, and he said the director says they think they have good enough story line for 2 more. he said alot of people are already doubting it, but he said for it to be a fourth movie of a series that should've ended at three, you'll be pleased when you leave the theater. i hope he's right

09-29-2007, 08:18 PM
Their will be a saw 10. Making 10 movies total.

Bradracer18
09-29-2007, 10:06 PM
Isn't it the girl who carries on the movie.....I can't remember much about the 3rd one.....but I thought she would have carried it on....or was she killed?

joshyz125
09-30-2007, 10:24 AM
Both of the woman died in the end of the third,
and so did Jig saw

the guy the third movie followed is still alive, and so is his little girl

zukirules
09-30-2007, 12:00 PM
Who knows, maybe they havn't made it yet, i mean the 1st one did only take what, something like 13 days to make lol.

All movies were good, the 3rd like said above ties all of them together. The 2nd wasn't as good as 3 and 1 though