PDA

View Full Version : lt250r 87'

Quadboy14
09-28-2007, 10:45 AM
I have an 87 (87-92 are the same powervalve motor) lt250r with many aftermarket parts on it such as dg alluminum nerfs, "tag"handle bars, D.I.D gold chain, stainless steel bolt kit, and what appear to be boysen reeds,full fmf gold series exhaust ,and shock covers. all these parts are ready to use. plus almost all the stock parts. I bought the quad with the idea that I'd rebuild the motor and ride, but then decided that I don't have the time. And want to get a newer quad. The frame looks like it's only about 3years old (not bent or cracked that I can see, looks awsome). not 20, all the shocks are good, bearings feel good, basically, if you put a motor in it your ready to go. I will include the whole motor, carb ect. though most of the motor will need replaced (all the cases are good though from what I can see) but theres alot of value in a part out or just a bike build. I bought it for cheap, so any reasonable offer will be considered.

Reaster00
10-02-2007, 06:32 AM
can i see some pics....

Quadboy14
10-02-2007, 08:46 AM
I'll see if I can get some here soon, I've had a couple requests for them...If you want come up here and look at it that would be the best thing though... I have also located a motor for it, and could give anyone who buys the quad there number...(If not, I might just put the motor in and keep it.)

LRD450R
10-05-2007, 05:57 PM
does the moter stell run strong and what is your bottem doller thaink