PDA

View Full Version : Honda 250r parts cheap

Ricky07C
09-27-2007, 09:33 PM
I bought my 250r a few years back, rode it for 2 hours and then tore it apart after talking with a 250r savvy friend of mine thinking that we would turn it into a beast within a year. Well needless to say its been almost 3 years, $6000 later and nothing to show. So its time to move on. Some items included are a 310esr motor, TCS Suspension shocks set up for a 200lb rider, red powder coated frame, laegers aftermarket swingarm, + 2 a-arms, axle , the motor that came with the bike , plus everything else I took off. Im open to reasonable offers. I live in Tx and don’t know to much on the shipping rates but can find out for serious inquiries, never done this before so please forgive me for anything that im missing, thanks. I have a pic of what the bike looked like the day i tore it apart that i took with my camera phone and a few pics of the frame, shocks, engine, carb too.

procircuit406ex
09-27-2007, 09:36 PM
Pm me a price on the front TCS.

Ricky07C
09-27-2007, 09:38 PM
My R.

Aceman
09-27-2007, 11:15 PM
What's the story on that 310 esr motor?

Ricky07C
09-28-2007, 03:00 AM
i won it in an auction off of ebay about 2 years ago and it was never put on the bike, its still in the same crate that got sent to my house along with the carb that came with it, it had been gone through by esr. i used to have all the specs on it but my laptop crashed and all the info along with the gentlemans name who sold it to me. i know that he said it was a very strong and tight motor and everything had been gone through. when i get the chance i will take some pics of the motor up close. i know the info must seem alittle scarce and my little knowledge of motors isnt helping, i really was depending on my buddy to guide me through the whole rebuilding process to make my "r" like his was....a beast, but his lazyness and our different working hours never let the project get under way. that is why im just trying to salvage what i can from this whole mistake and hopefully others can get a good deal out of it.

danhung11
09-28-2007, 11:11 AM
Can you pm me some prices on the frame, motor, and swingarm?

Thanks,
Dan

250Renvy
09-28-2007, 11:21 AM
How much do you want for the parts?

wilkin250r
09-28-2007, 12:05 PM
I know lots of people are going to be interested in the parts, but it will help us out if you give us an idea of what you are looking to get.

When I go into Wal-Mart, I don't make an offer. They have a price listed. Or even a car lot, where prices are negotiable, they still have a listed price.

Look at the replies you have so far. The majority are asking for prices.

You are asking us to pay hundreds of dollars, in some cases it may be thousands. Take a little time and list some prices on the major items.

Me, personally, I'm interested in the shocks, and maybe some smaller parts like the airbox, throttle, and front hubs.

pdxbigfoot
09-28-2007, 01:35 PM
1st off welcome and im sorry your project never finished. I would make a itemized list of what you have and what you want out of each part.If you are going to do a FULL part out you should break it ALL the way down(even little things like the rubber gromets are a commodity sometimes). Give it a good wash before you break it down as nobody likes to get dirty/oiley parts then i would spend a day packaging everything into boxes and have them ready to ship so when you get bombarded with emails and pm's you dont have to worrie about getting things boxxed up. You might also want to post your ad on the 250R or Honda parts page of this fourm. And be ready to spend ALOT of time in front of the computer screen as it will consume you for awhile.....on that note i desperatly need a rear brake caliper that really works so shoot me a PM or mail me at pdxbigfoot@yahoo.com with pricing and shipping requirments....thank you and good luck....J

mineralgrey01gt
09-28-2007, 02:08 PM
how much for the a-arms?

pdxbigfoot
09-29-2007, 01:39 PM
Stay on top of your posts!!!:)

havinnoj
09-29-2007, 10:17 PM
price on shocks. front and rear.

Ricky07C
09-30-2007, 09:51 PM
sorry guys, had to leave town for work unexpectedly, i will get a price list a.s.a.p.

id take 2500 or best offer for everything right now, but ill have to get an individual price list together in the mean time, ive been very busy with work lately, :( honestly it might take me a few days to gather info on what some of the parts are going for, like i said im new to this, thanks for the patience guys ;)

mineralgrey01gt
09-30-2007, 09:56 PM
scratch the a-arms, how much for that carb? Whats the specs on it?

TheNewn
10-02-2007, 12:21 AM
Very interested in the Shocks. PM me about the prices on them, i think we can work something out.

Also the frame, but not quite as interested. Thanks.

yernkie
10-02-2007, 09:39 AM
PM a parts list of everything and what price you would take for everything. Oh, and location will help.