PDA

View Full Version : Englishtown Swap meet

jrspawn
09-27-2007, 06:17 PM
Anyone going to the Etown swap meet friday through sunday? Im thinking about taking a bunch of stuff ive had around here for a long time now taking up space and get rid of it, but wasnt sure if quad stuff would sell down there?

Thank you
Justin

dirtbike&quad
09-27-2007, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by jrspawn
Anyone going to the Etown swap meet friday through sunday? Im thinking about taking a bunch of stuff ive had around here for a long time now taking up space and get rid of it, but wasnt sure if quad stuff would sell down there?

Thank you
Justin

everything sells man lol

Robin Hood
09-27-2007, 07:16 PM
I'll be down there all weekend. If you still have the HiPers and holeshots I'll try to find ya.

I'll be there with a few buddies of mine. If anyone else heads down there send me a pm.

jrspawn
09-27-2007, 07:50 PM
Hey, looks like ill be there tomorrow, ill bring the hipers and ive got a TON of tires, fenders, boots, helmets, other gear, Parts, RC racing stuff, everything pretty much :D If anyone see's me, come by and say hi.

Thank you
Justin

brandon34r
09-27-2007, 08:44 PM
hey justin,
what kind of rc parts you got laying around?I have a Traxxas Jato 3.3 that im always looking to find parts for it

jrspawn
09-27-2007, 08:50 PM
Whats up, dude, ive got a TON of RC stuff, i dont even know what in all i got:eek2: Ive got a full race Team losi Muggy with a couple engines and tons of spairs, Team losi XXXNT with a 2.5r engine and extras in parts, REVO with a ton of extras and extra engines, wheels and tires, spektrum reciever and controller, and tons more man. Im just throwing whatever i can RC wise into several totes and taking them down there to see what i can get.

Thank you
Justin

WhiteYFZ
09-27-2007, 08:56 PM
yeah ill be down there. .wheres ur spot at

WhiteYFZ
09-27-2007, 08:58 PM
oh yea, and quad stuff will sell

jrspawn
09-27-2007, 09:01 PM
Thats a good question. I think ill be at p3 or something like that? My uncle and i will be there and i think we have 3 spots for us. I know its by the side of the drag strip. Youll see us though, we'll be the ones with all the good stuff, not that old rusted up junk! Ill have a ton of tires and wheels out there, and my uncle has a ton of race mustang stuff and other peformance goodies. Ill be there for sure tomorrow(friday) and not sure if ill stay the weekend really.

Thank you
Justin

brandon34r
09-27-2007, 09:17 PM
I wouldnt mind trading you one of the race ready cars for some parts if your willing
if you got pics send em to my email