PDA

View Full Version : Do they make a Metrakit for 90's??

tireman43
09-27-2007, 10:32 AM
I am looking to go from air cooled to liquid cooled for next season. We were talked into the air when we bought new for this season but would like to get up to date and the liquids seem to be the future. I'm wondering if there may be a Metrakit upgrade for the 90's?? Or is there anything else on the market? I have talked with bulldogfallen(Gary) and know about the liquid kit for the DRX and what a motor costs, but have heard how well the Metrakit for the 70's is working and want to be there with our 90. Thanks in advance for the help. Kevin

Andyman17dad
09-27-2007, 11:12 AM
No, not at this time, but they are SUPPOSED to be working on one to be available soon.

bulldogfallon
09-27-2007, 11:43 AM
It is on the drawing board with Metrakit, but I wouldn't expect to see it before the Indy show next year (I could be wrong, but this is what I heard last)

Justin from Maximum RPM is working on a 90cc cylinder kit and Exhaust

jetmedic
09-28-2007, 06:49 AM
The man has led me to believe it will Feb next year

Logan #34's Dad
10-01-2007, 05:21 AM
Mr. Sims is holding THE secret. LOL

hotquads1
10-01-2007, 07:12 AM
the metrakit 90cc wc set-up will be released in limited supply (like most new products ) , If you have not yet placed and order to get in line for a kit you could miss out on the first shipment. It is hard to put timelines on some of these imported parts, we just place the orders and hurry up and wait.LOL
marc