PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Yamaha Rhino 660 for sale with extras!!!

VtecGSR95
09-27-2007, 04:50 AM
I am going to try and sell my rhino for an 08 like many others, so I figured I would try the forums before resorting to trading in and losing my @ss!!!

2007 CAMO Yamaha Rhino 660 Exploring Edition
around 20 or 25 hours on it...have to look!
Bayou Snorkels full snorkel kit (CVT and intake)
HMF slip-on exhaust
Header welds ported
Hunterworks Tri-Fire CDI
Hauck Powersports machined sheave
Hauck Powesports "big wheel kit", includes secondary sheave spring and wet clutch springs
Engine ICE (not installed yet)
160 main jet and 45 pilot
Steel front skid plate
2" wheel spacers all around

I also have 26" Mudlite XTR's on the stock wheels, but I may be keeping them depending on the deal we would be making.

The vehicle has a few scuffs on the rollbar from normal driving in the woods. Most of it could probably be scrubbed off. There are NO dents, cracks, or any other damage! Vehicle gets oil changed every 10 hrs with yamaha filters and yamaLube oil. Also just changed fuel filter with yamaha filter.

This thing has TONS of power and sounds great! I havent topped it out (waiting for new CDI from HW due to recall), but I have had it too 51 with more left and it gets there quickly!!

Its located at my dads house in Charleston, IL. We can go out and test drive it on the trails so you know what its capable of if needed!

Asking $9000 OBO with all mods. PM me or email sikorski@mchsi.com

for those who are leary about this being my first post, my ebay name is the same and I have been a member for years, I am a member of rhinoforums.net, utilityoffroad.com, and several other forums for those who wanna verify anything about me.

VtecGSR95
10-02-2007, 05:11 PM
BUMP considering all reasonable offers!

VtecGSR95
10-12-2007, 11:41 AM
BUMP it up for some offers!