PDA

View Full Version : ABC advertising

Scro
09-26-2007, 10:52 AM
Just noticed the banner for ABC at the top of the page. Goes to show how big this site is getting. It would be sweet if they would actually pay back the favor and put quads on the air:p

TRUE
09-26-2007, 12:32 PM
Nah, ABC probably payed Google to list their ads in the "Google adsence" program and just so happen it was featured on this site. I may be wrong though.

Scro
09-26-2007, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by TRUE
Nah, ABC probably payed Google to list their ads in the "Google adsence" program and just so happen it was featured on this site. I may be wrong though.

Ahh I see now..."Ads by google"

Pappy
09-26-2007, 01:57 PM
Many of the upcoming projects we have in the works cost some coin, and bringing in outside money helps:p

As Boomhauer from King of teh Hill say's...: Click Click Click Click click clickty click man":p

bradley300
09-26-2007, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by Scro
Just noticed the banner for ABC at the top of the page. Goes to show how big this site is getting. It would be sweet if they would actually pay back the favor and put quads on the air:p

nah, they will repay us by having an expose on the dangers of ATV's:mad:

honda8&3
09-26-2007, 02:02 PM
^^Ya I hate when they talk about the dangers of this sport. Thanks to all of the dumb@$$ drunk pucks that ride and get killed. My hat goes off to you stupidity!:mad: :rolleyes:

Pappy
09-26-2007, 04:50 PM
why worry about abc, ive seen enough stupid *** videos posted on this site and promoted by someone who is supposed to be for the sport to know we are our own worst enemy