PDA

View Full Version : all terrain magazine

danney f
11-01-2002, 05:55 PM
ALL TERRAIN MAGAZINE

This is the first time I've seen this magazine so I bought it allong with Dirtwheels and Atv Action. It is the first magazine that actualy chose a quad over the z400. It was the raptor that they chose and it may of been an "unfair comparison" as they said but like I said it was the first time I've seen an atv mag choose something differant than the z400.

Sportrax10
11-01-2002, 06:50 PM
ohhhh, well i like all quads anyway :D :blah

danney f
11-01-2002, 06:58 PM
I just thought it was interesting. We've all been talking about how we think Dirtwheels and Atv Action has been paid off by Suzuki. Just thought I would post that there is one that hasn't.

hotrodhonda400
11-01-2002, 07:39 PM
yeah kinda odd how that the newest quad is always the "best" quad and when the next player comes along its always light years ahead of anything else.. Its also funny how you can copy someone elses design and suddenly be the best and inovative, Yeah i know that the suzuki motor is more advanced than our beloved 400 But it(400ex) is what has got this whole craze started and what all the other manufacturers are out to be better than, even if it means to copy things like frame suspension and ergenomics. I still love my honda!!

danney f
11-01-2002, 07:53 PM
I heard the Kawisaki is the same as the Suzuki. Why haven't we heard that much about it? What about the new Polaris Preditor, I know its a Polaris which I don't care for but it looks(looks) and sounds(sounds) like it could hold its own.

phatswinn
11-02-2002, 10:19 AM
yea the kawi's the same thing with different color plastic not too unique in my book, that turns me off of the z 400 and the kfx 400(i think its kfx?)

RED121572
11-02-2002, 10:38 AM
HotRodHonda, I agree.

Fast250EX
11-02-2002, 10:59 AM
Suzuki and Kawi have a gay-a** alliance so basically everything is a copy. Take a look at both companies mini's even! It is probably better that they have an alliance because they sure couldn't sell sh** without it. Look at Honda... no alliance no nothing. A lot of the Honda's don't even have near the same features and technical stuff as their competition but they still sell and they sell very good. So think of how bad HOnda will be smokin everyone when their new hi-performance quad comes. I know one thing for sure, everyone else will be kissing Honda's a**! So don't be sad to have a Honda... BE DA** PROUD TO HAVE ONE!!!:D