PDA

View Full Version : Jon Guetter

jesseweaver
09-25-2007, 07:17 PM
i saw this on the akraix forums and it says jon guetter and ronnie renner are the fmx riders. http://www.akraix.com/cgi-bin/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=6371 since i dont have a name on there i figured id post this here. does this mean jon guetter is on a dirt bike?

DVS_Freestyler
09-25-2007, 09:01 PM
nah jons gonna be there to flip his atv fourwheeler extreme quadder. renner is just doing the bike side of it. should be a sick show!

stever25
09-26-2007, 10:00 AM
Does Jon ever do any other tricks? I know for a while he didn't becuz he didn't want to get hurt and not be able to do his shows.
but now that he's done it for a while, I thin it's about time no?
Look @Caleb. This is by no means meant to rag on him, Just curious.

meankfx
09-26-2007, 10:30 AM
yeah i would say caleb has it going on jon is sweet to but he needs to step it up a bit

jesseweaver
09-26-2007, 12:58 PM
yea i dont know if ive ever saw jon guetter do freestyle. i know he did in the older huevos, but i guess he hasnt in a while. how many of the other akraix guys are practicing flipping now?

hondaracer305
09-27-2007, 04:02 AM
Originally posted by meankfx
yeah i would say caleb has it going on jon is sweet to but he needs to step it up a bit

a guy doing 75 ft flips consistently needs to step it up? :confused:

pharit
09-27-2007, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by hondaracer305
a guy doing 75 ft flips consistently needs to step it up? :confused:

75 ft, is a big gap anyway, and it do it upside down, Jon's nuts must be dipped in mircale grow at least 2 times a day to get that big....

meankfx
09-27-2007, 03:55 PM
QUOTE:

I didn't mean for it to sound like that, I'm just saying that Caleb's skill level has surpassed Jon's. I was at a show like a month ago and I saw Caleb doing backflips at 70' and he was also doing every other freestyle trick in the book.

Rath303
09-28-2007, 03:31 PM
I think Jon and Caleb both are doing an awesome job. I dont think Caleb has flipped at 75 yet... I could be wrong. He is flipping a normal comp ramp but they usually set it up at 55 ft... because that is what the rest of the guy's hit for the show like Christian and Colten and I know they are not freestyling off a 75 ft gap