PDA

View Full Version : Wow I have missed alot

LiLMissHondaEx
11-01-2002, 05:05 PM
Hey everyone...just thought I would finally take the time to be able to check in and say hi. Wow things have changed ALOT! Lots of new people, new owners and LOTS of new topics. I have been very busy with work and family and have not had alot of internet time lately. Hopefully I will be able to jump in figure out what is going on. One thing that I can see going on.....you guys have talked my husband into getting a Cannondale...whats up with that??? :huh LoL!! Anyone interested in my 300? I guess were selling mine so I get the 400...woohoo!! :D

Well I cant believe all of the Cannondale lovers I am reading about here on ExRiders...but I guess we will all always be red at heart. Sure wish they would step up and join the game.

Congrats to Ben - you have just been handed a wonderful site and it looks like you already have proven your worth. Keep up the good work and good luck with all of your ideas!!!

Rip_Tear
11-01-2002, 06:11 PM
Don't let him buy a C-dale! Hi, as I started off with dont let him do it.... too many people are.... JK good to hear you are well!:)