PDA

View Full Version : seat cover

rooney
09-25-2007, 02:23 PM
i am lookig for a nacs seat cover and cant find one for my o2 ex and was wondering what other seat covers look good with blue nacs plastic and nacs graphic kits if u have ne pics or comments pelase post

casey_lamm
09-25-2007, 02:30 PM
duncan racing has a kit for blue/white...i saw it on a bike today. I liked the looks of it.

I just put on the duncan red/black kit myself...very happy with it.

well maybe you will have to call duncan...i just looked on there website and im not seeing it...they have red yellow and pink...

It might be worth a call cause I saw it on a bike in town this morning... Im guessing because the plastics weren't factory...maybe they used a different kit to get the color.

jesseweaver
09-25-2007, 06:52 PM
yea i was looking to get a new seat cover too. i have the stock red one on the 99ex and it looks awful. where can you get good deals on them? or should i get a graphics kit and a seat cover wit it?

casey_lamm
09-25-2007, 07:53 PM
look at my pictorial thread...it shows what a complete kit graphics and seat cover will look like.

Originally posted by jesseweaver
yea i was looking to get a new seat cover too. i have the stock red one on the 99ex and it looks awful. where can you get good deals on them? or should i get a graphics kit and a seat cover wit it?

400exBRAAP
09-27-2007, 12:40 PM
where did you get nacs graphics? is your plastic blue? if not, what color is it. cuz i wanna get some for my yellow 03 400

rooney
09-27-2007, 05:02 PM
the plastic was on my dads wheeler when he bought it and i bought the plastic off him its blue with the nacs blue and silver graphics and seat cover u can get it all at nacsracing.com and i cut a lot of the silver off for my own look it looks awesome