PDA

View Full Version : Any one watch UFC last night?

Xater
09-23-2007, 06:34 PM
who else watched fight night last night? i thought there was some good fights. i was suprised Ice man lost.

ATV Chic
09-23-2007, 06:38 PM
I was PISSED! Iceman was jewed!:mad: :grr:

jcv400ex
09-23-2007, 06:43 PM
That first fight was un real! And Jardine whooped up on Chuck pretty good...:ermm:

TWISTED
09-23-2007, 06:48 PM
I'm a Liddell fan and Jardine whooped his ***!!! I would have bet everything I own that Shogun would have destroyed Griffen. Shogun was a joke in that fight. Props to Forrest on that win..

hetrick_racing9
09-23-2007, 07:41 PM
first 2 fights were a joke... last 3 were amazing all 3 of them being long fights and suprise results from the underdogs.. i personally like the fight between sanchez and that other guy ... sanchez got the shat beat out of him... and as for shogon his conditioning went wayyyy down... i had to watch this at the track on my buddies satallitte tvi n the trailerl mao waited till 12:30 the nite before a race to see the main was worth it tho beeeppp iceman hes overrated

trxwannbe
09-24-2007, 10:02 AM
tyson griffin is the man i have never seen somebody so strong and versatile at 155 he was fast as hell to and forest was ready for that fight and shogun was not and that was fairl obvious and keith and chuck fought like p***ies (whether one of their punches could land me in the hospital or not) but jardine did win that fight

wantablaster
09-24-2007, 10:12 AM
The fights were good, Liddell was dominated by Jardine although I wanted him to win to see him get beat by Silva in december. Shogun was a huge let down, I think that Silva not being with chute box anymore to help shogun train played a big part in the way he fought. Silva has stated now that he wants to fight Griffin to avenge his friends loss this would be a great fight.

madskrillz2
09-24-2007, 11:34 AM
i dont care who wanderlei fights im just ready to see him fight. he's been my favorite from the beginning and i hope he is the champ soon. dont get me wrong though, rampage is one of my favorites too and thats hard to say when they both hate each other.