PDA

View Full Version : Saving up for......

JRP
09-23-2007, 06:06 PM
http://www.mototsttraining.com/

you guys think it would be worth it or no?

honda8&3
09-23-2007, 06:08 PM
How much is it? Looks pretty cool:cool:

JRP
09-23-2007, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by honda8&3
How much is it? Looks pretty cool:cool:

your not going to like the answer, and i dont liek saying it, but like 3,600....:ermm:

quads14589
09-23-2007, 06:18 PM
dude thats the biggest waste of money ever, you can do that on your own for 30 bucks at a gym.

honda8&3
09-23-2007, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by quads14589
dude thats the biggest waste of money ever, you can do that on your own for 30 bucks at a gym.

x2 don't even start saving.:rolleyes: I would just read and train as much on your own for A LOT cheaper LOL.:)

Nick110
09-23-2007, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by JRP
your not going to like the answer, and i dont liek saying it, but like 3,600....:ermm:

Pepper in all honesty I dont see the point in doing that, unless you are like A or Pro Am and are seriously considering going pro. Unless money is not an issue. I cant think of what you could be doing different with this program then in the gym and the price tag isnt so appealing.

JRP
09-23-2007, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by Nick110
Pepper in all honesty I dont see the point in doing that, unless you are like A or Pro Am and are seriously considering going pro. Unless money is not an issue. I cant think of what you could be doing different with this program then in the gym and the price tag isnt so appealing.

yea i know what you mean. and believe me, i dont have 3g laying around, nor do i have 100 dollars laying around. by the time id have 3g, ill be A/Pro-am. hahah

Dupontster
09-24-2007, 05:12 AM
Definely not worth it! Put that 3600 into your bike!

JRP
09-24-2007, 02:06 PM
well dr. reise called me today and we chatted for 20min or so about it, and man, i really want to do this. two bootcamps down at echeconne with wimmer, brown, jeremiah, gust etc..... then you get equipment and workouts, sounds so sick. Then he said big name companies call him and ask for up and comming riders and he tells them the kids names, and some of them get support from kawi/suzuki etc... I dont have the money right now, but maybe just one day I can do it!

chris u comming this weekend to VMP?

Ralph
09-24-2007, 04:16 PM
go easy on the reply button next time. Just one click does it.

honduh440
09-24-2007, 04:27 PM
i agree if ur not competitive in A class or higher, but the program has clearly proven itself to be extremly successful

bradley300
09-24-2007, 04:45 PM
i think riding will help with the physical aspect of racing on its own, no need to spend that money. you'd be better off going to the joe byrd school and learning proper techniques and how to ride than paying to be shown how to work out and eat right

disclaimer: i havent researched either of these alot, but from what little i have gathered, the Joe Byrd scholl is more focused on proper riding and ride training, and Moto TST is more focused towards the physical preparedness.

IMO, the physical preparedness will work its self out with a good race/practice schedule and proper riding

JRP
09-24-2007, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by Ralph
go easy on the reply button next time. Just one click does it.

sorry ralph. my internet stopped working, so i kept clickin it till it started working, my bad, aahah.

bradley: yea motoTST is all on the physicall aspect. He said the first bootcamp you dont bring a quad or anything, you just train with brown, wimmer, JJ, the other kids etc.... The next bootcamp you bring ur quad and you ride with all of them! As he said on the phone today "your motor wont fatigue, but you will"

250rmike
09-24-2007, 06:55 PM
how about before you do this get a gym membership and go to a personal trainer for endurance aspects should help alot

gbcap
09-24-2007, 07:25 PM
get ahold of britboy on quad z o ne.com

he makes training things for ALOT less then that.

the riding is the only thing that would be worth it. but you could get that teaming up with a good A class guy that would push you. or maybe going to something like the byrd school.

firefighterjosh
09-24-2007, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by gbcap
get ahold of britboy on quad z o ne.com

he makes training things for ALOT less then that.

the riding is the only thing that would be worth it. but you could get that teaming up with a good A class guy that would push you. or maybe going to something like the byrd school.

you stole my awsner;)

Dupontster
09-25-2007, 06:20 AM
Riding with those guys wouldnt benifit you at all cause you couldnt stay with them! I dont think ill be at vmp ima try to ride somewhere

JRP
09-26-2007, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by Dupontster
Riding with those guys wouldnt benifit you at all cause you couldnt stay with them! I dont think ill be at vmp ima try to ride somewhere

haha you never know what pepper could pull out of his sleeves, lmao. ah so i see your riding again? awsome!