PDA

View Full Version : Wknd was awsome, Chad weinen was at walnut, much more inside

zukirules
09-23-2007, 04:35 PM
Well walnut was awsome, and i can't believe how much they take care of the track. Well practice was sweet, i was flying. Patrick was doing good, just wouldn't jump the 100 foot downhill tripple . Well to start, i met a bunch of new people/ riding buddies.

Chad weinen showed up, he was really really cool, didn't brag or anything, talked to anyone, if you didn't know who he was, you woulda thought he was some 20 year old that was really really really fast.

Ohh, Chad waited for all the A class riders to go around the 2nd turn, and then took off, and he finished 1st each time by about 1/3 a lap.

For practice, i hit the 100 foot dh tripple plenty of times, but when i hit it sunday for the practice moto, The wind pushed my rear end sideways, so i almost ate it on the landing (no one was jumping the tripple but for chad, and this pro-am josh, so i didn't feel left out). I was so much faster on practice, sunday i was dead tired lol.

The race:

Well, they made the B racers do a 2nd gate drop, so A and B went together basically.

The 1st moto:

I got 5th the holeshot, and then i was just too tired to ride anymore, so a guy on a sweet @$$ green yfz passed me, and i ended up getting 6th (i was pissed, cause i knew i shoulda finished way higher).

2nd moto:

I got 3rd the holeshot, and stayed 3rd till the 4th or 5th lap, and then the guy with the green bike passed me, but i didn't care, it was my first race, outta shape, every one had a decked out quad and i got 4th, so i can say i was quite pleased.

Thanks again Dave for giving us shelter for the night lol.

My family, and 3 of my friends came with to watch sunday, so i was pretty excited.

What i learned:

1. work out your back/ fore arms/ and run every other day if you wanna race.
2. Racing's awsome, and next year i'm gonna be doing it every weekend, since i'll be in shape and riding every other day, i think i might start off A next season

The best part:

My mom learned why i really need after market susp., so this x-mas, she's helping me get fox floats, and houser a-arms.

Well i'll try and get the vids of the tripple off my phone, and throw on here, and i have to get the pics from my friends camera.

Was anyone else there?

honda8&3
09-23-2007, 04:48 PM
Nice dude:cool: Bet ya can't wait for christmas even more now HAHA:p :cool: :)

zukirules
09-23-2007, 04:50 PM
yeah, x-mas will be nice this year

zukirules
09-23-2007, 06:21 PM
couple pics, will be more:

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b248/dvx400rider/whippin.jpg whippin it

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b248/dvx400rider/finishtable.jpg finish table

400exrider99
09-23-2007, 09:01 PM
i was there during the race a few months ago. that place is nice

DVXracer
09-24-2007, 06:36 AM
Ive always wanted to go there and try it out, i usually ride at JMX and WIR.

zukirules
09-25-2007, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by DVXracer
Ive always wanted to go there and try it out, i usually ride at JMX and WIR.

Dude, you will love the track, on the 7th they're having a benefit ride for a kid who wrecked on one of the tripples, just bring a donation and ride.

DVXracer
09-25-2007, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by zukirules
Dude, you will love the track, on the 7th they're having a benefit ride for a kid who wrecked on one of the tripples, just bring a donation and ride.

Sounds good to me, ill see if i can go, make a thread a couple days before hand to remind me and let other people know.