PDA

View Full Version : RICO IS A GIRL!!!! Mid-South Nov 3

ranger400ex
11-01-2002, 12:54 PM
RICO- THIS IS A CALLOUT FOR THE MID-SOUTH RACE THIS SUNDAY NOVEMBER 3 @ Linton, KY. NO MORE BS ABOUT "GIRL WON'T LET ME COME", "QUAD NOT READY TO GO", or " WAAAHH....WAAAHHH IT IS HUNTING SEASON." GET YOUR ARSE TO THE RACE ON SUNDAY, NO EXCUSES.

IF YOU DON"T HAVE A RIDE, GIVE ME AN ADDRESS
IF SHE WON"T LET YOU, GIVE ME HER ADDRESS AND FORGET YOU EVER KNEW ME:devil
IF IT IS HUNTING SEASON, I WILL GIVE YOU THE 8pntr I SHOT LAST SUNDAY EVENING :D
IF IT IS BECAUSE YOU ARE A BIG GIRL, WELL...ER....MARTY LIKES EM LIKE THAT:eek:
IF IT BECAUSE OF THE "COLD AND BALD" THING, I WILL BRING YOU A HAT!
IF YOU DON'T HAVE A QUAD, YOU CAN RIDE SOMEONE IN YOUR FAMILY......INBREEDING...."ITS A KENTUCKY THING YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND"

NO EXCUSES!!!

For the rest of you who are interested,
Mid-South Race November 3rd
Near Linton, KY off I-24
www.msws.org

BMW

Doibugu2
11-01-2002, 01:06 PM
:huh :confused: :huh

11-01-2002, 01:11 PM
Sorry but I just got other things in my life to do that I enjoy besides riding/racing quads...takin care of 2 houses 70 miles away from each other is one of them..

Bash away guys I'm gone fer the day and won't be back till monday..So I'm sure this threads gonna get outa hand..:blah

Ben you won't take it too bad if I lap your sorry arse when we do race together will ya???? O wait a minute I think I might have already done that in my first XC race...:eek:

JabberJaw
11-01-2002, 01:18 PM
I'm going home too then.

Pappy
11-01-2002, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by Rico

Ben you won't take it too bad if I lap your sorry arse.. O wait a minute I think I might have already done that :eek:

i think he said it all right there

:)

spincr4hire
11-01-2002, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by Rico
Sorry but I just got other things in my life to do that I enjoy besides riding/racing quads...takin care of 2 houses 70 miles away from each other is one of them..

Rico, you shouldn't date women that live so far apart...try two girls that live next to each other...those honey-do lists can get long...:D

ranger400ex
11-01-2002, 01:45 PM
Your right, you did lap me along with everybody else. The officials did catch on to you though, no one has ever completed 30 laps in a GNCC until you. They have the videotapes of you racing around the parking lot!!!!!:eek: You darn cheaters ruin it for everyone!

HEY Its all good. Hopefully we can all get together and hit the dirt before '02 is up.

PS I am taking next weekend to make a trip to Atterbury for a reserve hunt. Hopefully get some more "BAMBI STEAKS"
Got a new bow to try out!!!!!

BMW

QuadTrix6
11-04-2002, 05:12 PM
ROFLMAO :devil

lil400exman
11-05-2002, 05:22 PM
man i am really fast then rico only did 30 laps? i did 60 at one time....oh wait that was the pee-weee course!:huh