PDA

View Full Version : Predator Plastic

ATC600X
09-23-2007, 04:25 PM
sorry, i dont know what happened, it posted 3 times and has no body....
heres what i wrote tho
Does anyone else's Predator's plastic seem to crack really easy? I was just jumping mine a few minutes ago and when i landed the plastic cracked above the headlight and now the headlight has like no suppourt and my front fenders flop around :rolleyes:
It was probably only 10 feet high because i just made the jump today, just finished putting indoor/outdoor carpet on it and wasnt even going as high as i wanted since i was just testing it out. You go pretty straight up without too much distance, there isnt much of a landing as of right now but it lands smoooth and teh suspension soaks it up without a problem so it really pisses me off :mad: i could understand if i where landing roughly.
That and my rear plastic is cracked badly from the previous owner going back too far on a wheelie....................anyone have some spare plastic they want to sell ? lol
Well, Im going to take the front fenders off and go get rid of some anger.....

katch26
09-25-2007, 11:05 AM
talk to chadhix BUT you used to be able to get a complete set of black from the dealer for like $200.

Predator8me
09-25-2007, 02:57 PM
Ebay has some good prices on new plastic. Search predator 500

empk
09-27-2007, 06:06 PM
I have 2004 front plastic from a Dale earnhardt Red with all the decals. Let me know if interested.