PDA

View Full Version : Anybody around Fort Wayne IN.

absrio
11-01-2002, 12:17 PM
I know I got a Z400 but still i just want to find a place to ride around Fort Wayne anything really open field or whatever i need to get it broke in before Thanksgiving THanks

TRX250X
11-01-2002, 01:22 PM
Hey absrio, I live down by Markle IN. Its about 25 minutes south of FT. Wayne and me and some buddies have some good trails in a woods that we ride on. It's got some good hills and trails. Nothing too much, but it's free. There's another exrider - RAM2500V10 that lives in Ft. Wayne that comes down to ride. He's got a 300ex, and my other buddies ride a 350x, an ATC 250R, and a warrior. I don't know when we'll ride next, but we'd love to have any exriders from around Ft. Wayne to come down and ride. Especially if you'll let us try out that Z of yours.

absrio
11-01-2002, 01:26 PM
i dont know about lettin ya try it out i get to nervous when my friends i have known and know how to ride ride it...i am thinkin about goin to Barny's tommorrow just to finish the break-in on her but let me know and i will try and make it down always up for ridin

TRX250X
11-01-2002, 01:48 PM
Yeah, i'm just kidding about trying it out. I really don't like letting guys riding my stuff either. Let me talk to the fellas and see if we can get something set up for some weekend in November. If you've got anybody else that would want to ride, or if there's any other exriders from around here that want to go, we could have a good time. How do you like Barney's? I've ridden a bike there once, but it seemed like the trails were small for atvs.