PDA

View Full Version : Boss?

MSL
11-01-2002, 12:02 PM
anyone go to z400central? Why does everyone call the owner BOSS for? do they work for him? Does he pay them? is this his nickname? dont get it.

I know i should probably go there to ask this but i know there are people here that are members at z400central and i though they could answer this...

Zuki
11-01-2002, 12:53 PM
Dunno. It started out as somewhat of a jokey/funny thing. "Yes boss, de plane de plane" (showing my age here now:rolleyes: ) No, he doesnt pay us, nor do we work for him. It was just something that caught on with some of us. It's not a title of respect (although I'm SURE he enjoys it, hehehe). Just one of those things that got started, but in a way, he is the owner of the site, and currently the admin and sole mod as i'm aware. So, in a sense, the bossman!

Striker49
11-01-2002, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Zuki
Dunno. It started out as somewhat of a jokey/funny thing. "Yes boss, de plane de plane" (showing my age here now:rolleyes: ) No, he doesnt pay us, nor do we work for him. It was just something that caught on with some of us. It's not a title of respect (although I'm SURE he enjoys it, hehehe). Just one of those things that got started, but in a way, he is the owner of the site, and currently the admin and sole mod as i'm aware. So, in a sense, the bossman!

Yep...you said that one good. The joke I believe started with me and 350master a few months ago...but weve just called him that ever since.