PDA

View Full Version : No seat time

riding4fun
09-22-2007, 03:07 PM
Man this is just my luck. Our local track (closest track, only 30 miles away) closes every year from April till Sept. Well today was opening day and I was taking the kids to get some seat time before next weeks race.

Just my luck it pours in the early morning hours and most of the day. Result- canceled practice for today and tomorrow.:(

Well I blame Heath (Nichols Atvs) he kept saying he would bring me some mud. Too much Heath. LOL.

Darrell

Nichols Atvs
09-22-2007, 03:52 PM
Sorry Its Good luck to have mud on opening day ( I Think!! Maybe its snow IDK Ill send some snow ) the kids will like that .
Happy racing

Heath

BLugan#10
09-23-2007, 11:38 AM
we usually only get one day a month or two to practice before we race so I know what you mean!:scary: Its been really hot this summer so we didint get much seat time when we was at home.

riding4fun
09-24-2007, 06:26 AM
Originally posted by BLugan#10
we usually only get one day a month or two to practice before we race so I know what you mean!:scary: Its been really hot this summer so we didint get much seat time when we was at home.

Brandon,

Glad to see ya on here. Well, we kinda lucked out. I checked the track website yesterday and they said they will be open. So we went, it was a little muudy in some places but at least Zachary got to ride.

Cassidy was another story, 2 laps into it and the rubber intake boot cracked. Now I do have a spare but I'm a dummy and left it at home so her day was over.

Anyways keep riding safe and hard.

Nichols Atvs
09-24-2007, 06:56 AM
Darrell

Does this mean you dont want the snow ? Because i can still send it just give me the word. Dont like the break downs we broke the frame this weekend got her gobbed back together and still took a 2nd and 3rd. Got some gusseting and fixing to do today.

Heath

riding4fun
09-24-2007, 07:30 AM
Heath,

I saw that. Good job on the quick fixing.
Tell Landon great job riding.

I live in Nevada, I only want to see snow when I go to the mountains. LOL

Nichols Atvs
09-24-2007, 10:37 AM
SOO i take that as a no? Well there is all ways Christmas I can ship some out then .Dont worry it wont last long .

Heath

bulldogfallon
09-24-2007, 06:24 PM
I have plenty of humidity and rain here in Florida.....

Who wants some?

Mud is not our friend....He does bad things to our quads....