PDA

View Full Version : Anyone delt with worr0forr?

stalefish_132
09-22-2007, 01:05 PM
has anyone bought or sold anything to worr0forr? i bought a set of burguard +2 aarms for my 400ex back in april (6th i believe) and sent him ma money order which got there on the 10th or 11th of may ( canada to massachusetts). he said that he shiped them out and i waited and waited for them to come. then he told me some story about how he droped them off at the post office and forgot to pay for the shipping. ( included in the purchase price) well i figured w/e at least they will get shipepd out now. that was july 30th. i've tryed to get a tracking number from him to get some proof that they've actually been shipped out and i got the story of "oh yeah i'll PM you when i get back to my house". well i havn't goten a PM yet, i've tryed emailing him, PM's and phoning his cell phone.

maybe its still in shipping but how am i suposto know? anyone have anything good/ bad to say about this guy? i'm not flaging him as a rip off but i want my parts!

NeverLiftRacing
09-22-2007, 03:17 PM
dont have any feed back on him but now i do. sounds like a genuine guy. not:mad:

my88r
09-22-2007, 03:47 PM
sorry to hear. that but maybe it is the shipping. going across the border.

Pappy
09-22-2007, 03:53 PM
sounds to me like your getting screwed.

derekhonda
09-22-2007, 05:45 PM
Yeah I shipped some nerfs from indiana to upper upper canada. cost like 75 bucks to ship thats how far it was. I think it took 8 or 9 days, you definately should have had them after 2 weeks.

stalefish_132
09-23-2007, 12:29 AM
yeah i'm going to try to phone him again tomorrow, if anyone else wants his number i got it handy.

annother place i wouldn't recomend would be Hellbound racing, bought a set of nerf bars from them in april, never got them and cant get a hold of them. i bought them over the phone by credit card insted of ebay because pay pal takes for ever when goign from canada to the states. i also orderd a bumper at the same time and got it middle of may so there's no reason why the nerfs couldn't have shown up aswell.

its a real pain somtimes buying stuff from the US and havign it shipped to canada but the prices up here are retarted. would you pay $110 CDN ( about $109 USD) for a 20x11x9 maxxis razr 4ply rear? or like $42 US it is from rocky mountian. thats just one example of how much we get hosed up here...

stalefish_132
10-14-2007, 08:36 PM
so thursday i guess it was, i got a call while in math class from worr0forr. he wanted my address so he could re-send the aarms. maybe i'll get them before next season:eek:

stalefish_132
10-26-2007, 12:52 AM
well today i FINALLY got them! everything looked allright, bolted them up and the left (Clutch) side upper aarm sits about a 1/2 inch further forward than the other side! not bent but either my frame is bent or the aarm was plain built cockeyed. anyone else's burguard aarms not symmetrical?

bwamos
10-26-2007, 06:46 AM
Take them both off and make sure you dont have 2 right upper a-arms instead of 1 right 1 left.