PDA

View Full Version : Not getting back

440Hondo
09-21-2007, 07:19 PM
I am selling a 400ex and I have had people asking me about it and wanting pictures..but what I don't get is they never get back to me with anthing..I will email the pictures and what not..But I never will get a response back.. People saying they are really interested and things like that but after I send the pictures nothing..I not complaining that no one is buying my fourwheeler I am just saying I would like some common courtesy like emailing me back and saying "Hey I got the pictures but it is not what I am looking for" or "thanks for pictures but I am not interested anymore" Things like that. I was just wondering if this happens to anyone else or am I just alone on this.

wvspeedfreak
09-21-2007, 07:25 PM
For every 10 people that contact you about something you have for sale maybe 1 is actually a potential buyer.It is a pain in the *** to deal with sometimes but you never know when it might be someone that actually wants to buy something.

440Hondo
09-21-2007, 07:52 PM
I understand that..but what I am saying is that I will pm or email someone just asking "I sent the pictures yesterday or whenever just wondering if you got them" I never get a reponse back..I don't know if they got them or not .. I am just saying communication is key for what ever your doing.

wvspeedfreak
09-21-2007, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by 440Hondo
I am just saying communication is key for what ever your doing.

I agree 100%.Unfortunately alot of people don't look at it that way.If you didn't get a reply back it means they aren't interested.I'm not saying that is the way it should be but that is the way it is.

54warrior
09-22-2007, 04:40 AM
Why not just post pictures in the add itself and avoid the hassle entirely???

reptikes
09-22-2007, 08:14 AM
54warrior - Good Piont!

wilkin250r
09-22-2007, 12:29 PM
Indeed, pictures and a PRICE.

You're asking somebody to pay thousands of dollars, at least you can take 10 minutes and properly compose your ad. Pictures, price, contact information, and what you are willing to accept in trades.

A little work up front will weed out a lot of hassle.

Which 450?
09-22-2007, 07:34 PM
thats normal, ive sold a bunch of stuff, best thing to do, tell everyone ur price with pics, tell them the story, 1st one with the money gets it. Keep advertising until it is sold and you have 100% of the money.