PDA

View Full Version : Track changes at Breezewood

quad2xtreme
09-21-2007, 01:53 PM
Dan is in the process of making a big change on the Rhythm track (closest to the big barn). He pushed the turn out into the parking lot some so you can go off the triple by the bleacher without immediately landing and setting up for the turn. He moved the tabletop over to the edge of the woods. Here are a few pictures.

Oh yea, it was very dusty...I didn't even give Dan time to water before hitting it. The good news in going during the week is you get to hit the changes 1st. :eek2:

quad2xtreme
09-21-2007, 02:00 PM
More of an overall shot...the corner was not finished yet. You can see how much more room you have after landing from the triple by the bleachers. Of course, I have to hit the triple now since Dan did this...this was my "BIG" excuse for not hitting the triple.

quad2xtreme
09-21-2007, 02:14 PM
Dan updated the lip on the left side of step-up. It is perfect for practicing tricks. By the way, all the pictures were taken specifically to capture the entire jump...

quad2xtreme
09-21-2007, 02:17 PM
and the water jump...it shoots you a bit higher now making it much easier to maneuver for a soft landing.

Ghost-Rider
09-21-2007, 02:20 PM
I don't know what it is but i love that water jump picture.

D-7#61-450r
09-21-2007, 07:25 PM
I can't wait till tomorrow! I hope that water truck is up and running.

TWISTED DINLI
09-21-2007, 08:08 PM
looks like a sweet track and motocross facility. i need to go there sometime and ride.

quad2xtreme
09-21-2007, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by D-7#61-450r
I can't wait till tomorrow! I hope that water truck is up and running.

:) Water truck is running fine and plenty of water in the ponds. Dust wasn't a problem because I was the only one riding when these pictures were taken on Thursday. :)

quad2xtreme
09-21-2007, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by TWISTED DINLI
looks like a sweet track and motocross facility. i need to go there sometime and ride.

Oct 6th and 7th are the dates for Fall Fest and Pig Roast. The big event weekends are cool because you have a really good mix of riders. The best part of the day is when the fast riders take the track and all the slowbies take a break to watch the action.

October 6th & 7th - 4th Annual Fall Fest and Pig Roast:

Saturday:
Pit Bike Racing:
Harescramble/Endurance Race - Pit Bikes only up to 125cc.
3 mile course with a little of everything; race is 1 hour long.
Race @ 4pm.

Saturday night:
Barn Bash with a DJ and a live band at the indoor track.
We will clear out the jumps, bring in the tables and dance floor along with plenty of hay for our first Ho Down.
A great weekend to camp, ride and socialize ... �BYOB�

Sunday:
Hay Rides
Free Pig Roast - we encourage you to donate a dish!

/Jon