PDA

View Full Version : 2005 WR450F For Sale

TWILES
09-21-2007, 12:47 PM
I have a 2005 WR450F in Western, KY for sale. Its in perfect shape. I bought it new in July of 2005. I'm going to start building a house in the Spring plus I just don't ride it enough anymore to keep paying for it. I've babied this bike since I bought it. I've replaced the rear tire to a harder compound, replaced the stock graphics with the Factory FX YZ450F replacement set that is almost identical to the stock one's(they don't make a WR set because the YZ is so close), added a set of $85 Acerbis Rally 2 handguards, completely "uncorked" the bike, and removed the AIS with the Thumpertalk kit. All the motor likes being a YZ is the YZ exhaust cam, YZ muffler, and YZ flywheel. It will putt around trails with ease and when you roll on the throttle, its all you'll want to hang on to. I've ridden it at Turkey Bay in LBL 4 times in the last 4 years and I don't think you can get a better bike for over there. Otherwise, I've ridden it around my family's 80 acre farm which is all fields. I have changed the oil 4 times, cleaned the airfilter 4 times, and tightened the chain 2 times since I bought it. You won't find an 05 or 06 in this shape for this price. Its priced at $4000 which is what I owe. You don't need to be leary of this one. It runs and rides as good as it looks. Feel free to come take it for a spin. Cash only. Email or call for pictures.

Call: 270-703-3438 and ask for Travis

Email: travis_wiles@hotmail.com

TWILES
09-23-2007, 08:22 AM