View Full Version : Prosecute The Jena Six

raw450r
09-21-2007, 09:53 AM
Please send this to as many people as possible to sign for the Prosecution of the Jena Six... I'm tired of hearing how these 6 black kids are being treated .... 6 kids beat the crap out of 1 white kid .... they are just lucky they didn't seriously injure that kid .... all the black leaders (Jesse Jackson , AL Sharpton) are screaming its not about race its about justice but if it was 6 white kids and 1 black it would be a different story ...... it would be about race ..... its what ever suits them at the time

Prosecute the Jena Six
http://www.PetitionOnline.com/102179RC

the Z Man
09-21-2007, 10:05 AM
They are not happy either way, its either Justice or racism...

derekhonda
09-21-2007, 10:23 AM
Im on the fence on this one, white kids f'd up first, black kids f'd up more, don't really know. But did you actually read that thing you justsigned? The govenor is gonna take about 5 seconds reading that, bust into laughter, and toss it into the trash.

54warrior
09-21-2007, 10:32 AM
I am a redneck, 25 yo, white male and I think they are taking it a bit too far on this issue (the prosecution that is). These 6 students are being made the scapegoats I don't see a problem with these protests one bit.

Also, I didn't sign that goofy petition either.

chris46250r
09-21-2007, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by 54warrior
I am a redneck, 25 yo, white male and I think they are taking it a bit too far on this issue (the prosecution that is). These 6 students are being made the scapegoats I don't see a problem with these protests one bit.

Yep. Its some old school haters using the kids as a front.

raw450r
09-21-2007, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by 54warrior

you get you @ss beat by 6 people and see how you feel .... just because they didn't seriously injure that kid doesn't mean they shouldn't go to jail ..... if you shot at someone and you miss is it still attempted murder ? 1 black kid pushed the white kid into a concrete wall and he was knocked unconscious and 5 other black kids kicked the sh*t out of him .... i don't think anything is being taken to far especially the prosecution

<DRS>GPF
09-21-2007, 10:58 AM
as far as im concerned, the school adminstration should be held accountable..
if they truly werent aware of what was happening around them, then even more reason to hold them accountable.

the students who hung nooses shouldve immediately been taken into custody for hate crimes and it never wouldve gotten this far.

i would expect the racial bias in that school is now worse than ever.

chris46250r
09-21-2007, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by <DRS>GPF
as far as im concerned, the school adminstration should be held accountable..
if they truly werent aware of what was happening around them, then even more reason to hold them accountable.

the students who hung nooses shouldve immediately been taken into custody for hate crimes and it never wouldve gotten this far.

i would expect the racial bias in that school is now worse than ever.

Yes sir, you beat me to it. Three or four nooses hanging from a tree doesn't mean they just want beat you up a little bit.

raw450r
09-21-2007, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by chris46250r
Yes sir, you beat me to it. Three or four nooses hanging from a tree doesn't mean they just want beat you up a little bit.

it shows what you know .... this fight happened 3 months after the nooses .... i do not condone the nooses at all but it doesn't take 6 guys to fight 1 ... and they knocked him out by pushing him into a wall .... then 5 others kicked him when he was down .... if that's OK to you then that just shows that you are as much of a coward as those 6 kids

chris46250r
09-21-2007, 11:28 AM
But it happened because of the nooses. If someone told me that they thought I should be killed, I'll kick their @$$ with as many people as I need. Are you an expert on this particular situation by the way?

jrspawn
09-21-2007, 12:55 PM
Everyone is going to have an opinion on this subject thats probably a little different.

I myself think #1 when whoever hung nooses from the tree, should have been delt with by the school at that time wether expelled or whatever, that was just a stupid idiotic thing to do.

Did that justify getting beat down by 6 people, being slammed unconsious, and repeatly beated and kicked while still out not responding and being left to die. Becuase the last time i checked, when someone takes a severe blow or hit that knocks them out and not reponding, well that tells me something isnt good. To keep beating them, well it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out you might be beating the person to death. And not one of the cowards had the freaking heart or concience(sp?) to even get the guy any help. And dont even say that they didnt know any better. They did the crime, now they should own up and get what is rightfully charged.

And the whole race issue. GIVE ME A BREAK!!! A crime is a crime. Theres no way around it no matter what color, race, or backround you are. We are all humans.

Thank you
Justin

<DRS>GPF
09-21-2007, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by raw450r
it shows what you know .... this fight happened 3 months after the nooses .... i do not condone the nooses at all but it doesn't take 6 guys to fight 1 ... and they knocked him out by pushing him into a wall .... then 5 others kicked him when he was down .... if that's OK to you then that just shows that you are as much of a coward as those 6 kids

neither one of us mentioned "condoning" the 6 kids beating up the one..

i merely stated that the school admin should be held responsible for not acting accordingly when the nooses were hung.
had they done something then, it likely wouldnt have come to the events now being debated.

imagine how much manpower and taxpayers money its going to take to settle this out..

where are the parents in all this.?

raw450r
09-21-2007, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by <DRS>GPF
neither one of us mentioned "condoning" the 6 kids beating up the one..

Originally posted by chris46250r
But it happened because of the nooses. If someone told me that they thought I should be killed, I'll kick their @$$ with as many people as I need. Are you an expert on this particular situation by the way?

who ever chris46250r did .... i just fell that 6 kids slamming 1 kid into a wall and knocking him unconsious and the kicking him while he is down and out is way beyond a normal school fight they all the people are ...... those 6 kids deserve every bit that is coming to them black , white or purple ..... 6 0n 1 is bull***t

whiteboycustom
09-21-2007, 09:16 PM
i guess because the kids hung the crap in teh tree and now they are spittin out teeth its a race issue???

3 months later come on now, who waits that long to retaliate???what it boils down to is a kid got his *** beat and like any other time in the world u get caught fighting u go to jail, it was the courts choice to charge them as a adualt not the white kid who got his arse beat, if this is a race issue towards blacks then 3 months ago that should have been dealt with by the "rev crew" comin down and sayin yall are racist, but no what this should be is a black on white crime and be dealt with in the courts, while the black were beating this kid were they screaming racial slurs at him???? was the white kid using racial slurs towards the blacks??? how can it be justified as racial???why cause the rev's are involved now and " there kind" is in trouble

bash on!!!!

chris46250r
09-21-2007, 09:37 PM
First off I dont agree with how they are handling the situation. But now dang it, sometimes you just do things that get your @$$ whipped. This day and time if you start some &h!t, somebody will finish it.

FXRS
09-22-2007, 12:10 AM
Go figure this is the first thread I decide to post in but anyways....

The nooses was stupid. Kids should have been delt with then.

6 kids beating 1 kid while knocked out to me is even more stupid.

Hate crimes as they are called are even more stupid. I being white cannot beat a black person without the possiblity of it being a hate crime but in the same sense a black person can beat me and its just a unlucky day for me. No hate crime talk.

Why is it that the blacks and sorry its mostly them, try so hard to be "equal" or treated equal to the white but yet they go out of their way to be different or classed different. Example: African American. Yea I know there is Asian American and others but see thats the point. Every race wants to be treated the same, as they should be, but yet they all want to be labeled as something special.

This country in some aspects is taking a dump and I really hope that the younger generation wises up before its too late.

Sharpton and Jackson are not role models in the least. If anything they cannot let go of the past. Why do we (whites) have to apologize for what happen over 200 yrs ago. They are holding the black people back by living too much in the past! Why can't the blacks let it go? No not forget what happen but get past what happen.

We as a country played a small part in the slave trade compared to other countries like S. American, Central American, Island countries in that region and European countries but yet they don't seem to have this trouble, that I have heard about anyways.

reptikes
09-22-2007, 04:33 AM
They did not leave him to die! They beat the **** out of him and left him there, period. If i was black and someone hung nooses in a tree to sent me a message, there is a good chance i'll beat you striaght to life support. Hanging a noose is not a like leaving a letter saying we don't want you under our tree. It is a threat made on your life, and its a simbolic way of telling the black kids, (you know what this noose means and know what happened to your ancestors, don't let it happen to you).

Lets say a female in your family is hand cuffed and raped with a dil&o. Now time passes and your daugter is in school and someone leaves a pair of hand cuffs and a dil&o under a tree were she is sitting to leave a message, knowing that your daugter knows what happened. What would you do? Only difference here is that their familys delt with it for 100's of years.

No matter how you look at it its going to be racist & justice.
In law if you set in motion a chian of events that leads to something happening bad ( death, injury ), and it can be proved that you set that chain of events in motion you can be charged accordingly. Again Racist & Justice

450rJam
09-22-2007, 06:31 AM
racism is still present, and it goes both ways

there are areas where a black person cant get a fair hand........
some schools dont advertise "no blacks" but they descriminate
some neigborhoods will lash out to keep others from buying homes in that area.
but..............
there are also black only scholarships, black only colleges, black only sports leagues, and our government mandates that a company has to have black employees

then you have the jesse jacksons who think everything is a color issue (like mid east always claiming everything is a holy war)

still alot of towns are segragated by the people themselves
not just black/white but hispanic/asian/chinese etc.

I got nothing aginst any other race, we are only on this planet for 80-90 years (thats just not enough time for me to hate, I would rather focus on enjoyable things with my family and friends)