PDA

View Full Version : Please Sign Online Petition

mxdad
09-21-2007, 03:33 AM
Please take a moment to read and sign this online petition to help protect the rights of property owners to ride on their own land. It doesn't matter where you live. If this passes here it will snowball through the state and then move to other states. PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO READ AND SIGN THIS ONLINE PETITION (http://WWW.RIDEINHARFORD.ORG)

If you have any trouble signing it please just email them directly. Their email addresses are at the bottom of the link I posted.

ALSO PLEASE EMAIL A LINK TO THE PETITION TO ANYONE YOU CAN!!!

Thanks in advance for all of your help!!!

400exrider707
09-21-2007, 05:28 AM
If I click "NO" I am not a resident then it says I cant fill out the petition, when I click "YES" then it asks for my physical address so obviously they will know Im not a Harford resident. I think I may order some bumper stickers though, that is just plain crazy! We should organize an ATVriders March right at the county council meeting, that would be a sight to see!:o

mxdad
09-21-2007, 08:32 AM
THANKS FOR TRYING!!!

Some people that don't live hear have been able to sign and some haven't for some reason??? Rather than buy stickers, how about taking a moment to email the Council Members and tell them how you feel about this Bill. Also I would love to get as many people as possible to show up on Oct 9th at 6pm for the public hearing.