PDA

View Full Version : Adam Miller Update (theif)

jglass
09-20-2007, 08:01 PM
I know that a lot of the members here had a problem with this guy awhile back. He was ripping guys off by not sending the parts they paid for or sending them boxes filled with candy wrappers.

Well, he finally got what he deserves. The piece of **** is being held in the Lenawee County Jail on $1,250,500 BOND! Thats right, a MILLION and a quarter! Hes being held on felony aggravated stalking, malicious use of a communication device with intent to harm/threaten and the other charge is harassment or something, i forget. He was arrested on the 13th, and he has a pre-trial court date on the 24th.

I thought this would make some of you very happy.

Pappy
09-20-2007, 08:09 PM
way cool!

I just recently was informed of the Malicious use of a communication device to go after internet folks. I might be using that myself as I have someone who wants to take things past simple bickering...nice to see they drop the hammer on these losers:D

mitch91
09-20-2007, 08:09 PM
He will be playin soap soccer with the local imates as we speak.

mitch91
09-20-2007, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
way cool!

I just recently was informed of the Malicious use of a communication device to go after internet folks. I might be using that myself as I have someone who wants to take things past simple bickering...nice to see they drop the hammer on these losers:D

Somone wants to fight you from on here?

Pappy
09-20-2007, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by mitch91
Somone wants to fight you from on here?

Not that I am aware of, but there are those that like to do childish things that can bring the police knocking to investigate the issue. And yes, in the past people have made every threat imaginable towards me and even my children. I don't worry much, but when my kids are involved the issue can get ugly as no law man has will prevent me from taking the action I feel appropriate.

I hope they hang this dirtbag out to dry, I would also like to see a few others that have been ripping off our members get the same treatment.

wilkin250r
09-20-2007, 09:52 PM
Stalking, harrassment, intent to harm. Sounds like he had either a grudge, or a crush.

derekhonda
09-21-2007, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
Stalking, harrassment, intent to harm. Sounds like he had either a grudge, or a crush.

If he didn't have a crush he might develope one over the next 15-25 :devil:

Was he on this site? What was his name?

jglass
09-21-2007, 02:14 PM
I forget his name on this site, the kid has literally went by dozens of screen names on the internet. He ripped off a bunch of members on this site about 2 years ago when it was still exriders.com.

my88r
09-21-2007, 11:51 PM
Not that I am aware of, but there are those that like to do childish things that can bring the police knocking to investigate the issue. And yes, in the past people have made every threat imaginable towards me and even my children. I don't worry much, but when my kids are involved the issue can get ugly as no law man has will prevent me from taking the action I feel appropriate.

I hope they hang this dirtbag out to dry, I would also like to see a few others that have been ripping off our members get the same treatment.

is it people from this site. i hate hearing that kind of stuff. man i hate hearing people get ripped off too. something i would never do to any one. pappy sorry to hear that. but thanks for all you do on this site. was looking for at unadilla gncc but that rain kept me away i fell a sleep in the motor home. but the bike race weather was great i walked almost the hole course.:macho

jglass thats awesome glad to hear. hope we can get more people put away for doing these stupid things.:mad:

Honda5
09-23-2007, 05:16 PM
Tcracing416ex was his screen name and he ripped me off on some parts I am soo glad to hear he has found a new place to stay.

250rmike
09-24-2007, 07:41 PM
pappy im gonna come find and get you.(tried to keep it as clean as i could) good that they got him people that do these things get what they deserve

Pappy
09-24-2007, 07:45 PM
lol mike...im easy to find,........

its getting away from here in one piece that could pose a problem:chinese: :devil:

250rmike
09-24-2007, 07:54 PM
i can run really fast but im sure you can drive faster:blah:

Pappy
09-24-2007, 08:01 PM
i dont run, i breathe and squeeze:o

250rmike
09-24-2007, 08:24 PM
i just have to hide so you cant see me i know how aged your eyes must be

Pappy
09-24-2007, 08:29 PM
96 yard shot(cody ranged it with a laser range finder..lol) with a 22, called head shot with no rest out the kitchen window. I believe i am as deadly as i ever was:scary:

250rmike
09-24-2007, 08:34 PM
well im out of luck then i better come up there while your asleep and dont have your gun in hand

Pappy
09-24-2007, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by 250rmike
well im out of luck then i better come up there while your asleep and dont have your gun in hand

45 under my pillow cocked and locked.

you should just call and stop over lmao! much safer then coming unannounced:devil:

Mxjunkie
09-24-2007, 08:44 PM
Mike, put it this way, as crazy and as simple as I am.. You will never see me getting onto Pappys property without a phone call or atleast a heads up.. :blah:

250rmike
09-24-2007, 08:48 PM
:D i wouldnt stop over without a call or letting him know in some way just bustin the big guys chops.

cletusEX
09-25-2007, 01:32 PM
96 yard shot(cody ranged it with a laser range finder..lol) with a 22, called head shot with no rest out the kitchen window. I believe i am as deadly as i ever was:scary:

I love how it was the kitchen window. I can picture Bridget in there cooking and you shooting this thing out the window. You big hill billy!:p haha j/k

As for this guy getting nailed. So many of them get away it's nice to see one get what they deserve.

MOFO
09-25-2007, 01:59 PM
This is great news! I exchanged a few PM's with this punk and I am glad to see he finally got his!!!

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=215651&perpage=40&highlight=Tcracing416ex&pagenumber=1

jglass
09-26-2007, 08:28 PM
He had an appearance in front of the judge on the 24th. The judge DID NOT lower his bail. His next court date isnt till December and hes still sittin in the pokey. Hes gonna get real comfortable in there.

my88r
09-26-2007, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by jglass
He had an appearance in front of the judge on the 24th. The judge DID NOT lower his bail. His next court date isnt till December and hes still sittin in the pokey. Hes gonna get real comfortable in there.

great:macho :)

mineralgrey01gt
09-26-2007, 09:59 PM
Pappy's a bad dude :eek:

popo
09-27-2007, 05:50 AM
You killed one of gods furry little creatures.

Papp, your invite on Noah's ark aint looking good. :devil:

All the Bambi's are gonna be wearing no pappy on board shirts.

07250ex
09-27-2007, 02:00 PM
45 under my pillow cocked and locked.

you should just call and stop over lmao! much safer then coming unannounced:devil:

ahaha cocked and locked :devil:

bwamos
09-28-2007, 06:38 AM
Originally posted by popo
You killed one of gods furry little creatures.

Papp, your invite on Noah's ark aint looking good. :devil:

All the Bambi's are gonna be wearing no pappy on board shirts.

2 by 2.

He'd be invited to make sure that 3rd varmint doesn't sneak on, lol.

PHAT400
09-29-2007, 01:19 PM
Curious..... how old is this soon to be felon?

Dill
10-01-2007, 05:22 PM
he's probably 21 or 22 by now I would guess. He threatened to kill me and some friends at Silver Lake 4-5 years back. Nice to see Pappy thinks like I do regarding protection :D

JFGracing
04-01-2014, 01:41 PM
he's probably 21 or 22 by now I would guess. He threatened to kill me and some friends at Silver Lake 4-5 years back. Nice to see Pappy thinks like I do regarding protection :D

This guy Adam miller has struck again...doing the same thing back in 2007...
I'm a victim....I did research on this guy...and all this info pop up..

yfzmadness
04-04-2014, 10:57 PM
This guy Adam miller has struck again...doing the same thing back in 2007...
I'm a victim....I did research on this guy...and all this info pop up..

Can u clear your private messages please. I tried to pm u and it's full. Would be greatly appreciated! Just have a question for you. Thanks.