PDA

View Full Version : hey Ben, lookie!

DGR Designs
10-31-2002, 07:16 PM
hey i had an idea. how many of you exriders have utility quads? i was just wonderin if you could make a special forum for utilitys. thanks man! oh yea, keep up the good work dude! ~Dave

EvilJester400EX
10-31-2002, 07:19 PM
my dad has a Recon...

bansheeguy77
10-31-2002, 07:19 PM
that wouldnt make sense though being its EXriders not all honda quad riders or something like that....

10-31-2002, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by bansheeguy77
that wouldnt make sense though being its EXriders not all honda quad riders or something like that....

Well then why dont we just ban the use of user names that dont have to do with honda! Why not support the hole scene we still have people on the forum that ride utilities i mean heck I was even thinking about geting one for a while. I think it is a good idea to get a little section for utilites. Also alot of people that have sport quads also have utilities to do work with around the house so what if hey need help ur just gonna forget about then because they dont drive a 4 wheeler that has an ex or r sticker on the side?
killer

bansheeguy77
10-31-2002, 07:38 PM
yea pretty much....but ur missing my point....its supposed to be for ppl with ex's right?? make them another dam forum like cdale riders did u see or were u not to blessed upstairs to understand....

10-31-2002, 07:43 PM
no im actua;;ypretty blessed upstairs but whatever. If u dotn think we should have one then so what. It will obviously be up to ben so i hope he does it personally i love to see the pics of moded utilites. I would love to one day line up against a utilitly in a race and get killed, becasue its been modded. I think that would be cool. I think you might have a little different perspective though if you did have autility so why not jsu give those people a chance?
killer

DGR Designs
10-31-2002, 07:44 PM
woah guys! easssyyyy! no flaming or arguing i want this to be seen and get peoples opinions here

bansheeguy77
10-31-2002, 07:46 PM
utilities are cool i have 1....but dude again u missed my freaking point! u see all the cdale riders here yet nothing here why? cause of cannondaleriders.com well why not make a 4x4 site like that....that is the point im trying to make...but true its up 2 ben i dont really give a **** im just stating my opinion....

10-31-2002, 07:48 PM
try.......... www.highlifter.com