09-20-2007, 05:21 PM
Fredericksburg Fair Extreme ATV Series

Dates: October 14
October 28
November 4

Gates Open 9:00 am Racing Starts 11:00 am

Gate Fee $5 per person under 6 years old free

Concessions available at the track

Required Safety Equipment, All atvs must have Tether Kill switch, helmets, eye protection, over the ankle boots.

Track:::: Dead Engine Starts, log piles, rock pits, mud pits, jumps, and other obstacles.

Classes and Entry Fees

$30 Money Class 100% Payback 1st -3rd place if under 15 riders , over 16+ payback 1st-5th place

$20 Trophy Class 241cc and up 2 stroke 351cc and up 4 Stroke

$20 Lites Class 240cc and under 2 stroke 350cc and under 4 Stroke

$20 Utility Class 2 or 4 wheel drive, must have come with racks

$20 Womens Class Open any atv

$20 Youth Production 13-15 years old 240cc 2 stroke max 350cc 4 stroke max

$15 Jr ATV 50cc 50cc 2 or 4 stroke max age 10

$15 Youth ATV 90cc max 2 stroke 125cc max 4 stroke Max age 12

Classes will be broken up into heat races consisting of up to 5 riders at a time. Top 2 from each heat will advance to the main. Awards will be given out to the riders of the main events.

The track will be a mix of mx,xc and tt. Come prepared for anything but be ready to have fun. I would like to see a great turnout so anyone in the area show up with some friends and be ready to have fun. If anyone has any questions or comments feel free to email me at dopeyferree@hotmail.com

Also if there is anyone interested in sponsoring the series in any way just contact me and i will get you to the right people.

As of the 3 events this fall they are going to be just single events, no points. If there is enough interest there will be a points paying series with the championship event at the Fair starting in the spring.

Go to http://fredfair.net/directions.html for directions

dopeyferree
09-20-2007, 05:22 PM
Spread the word on this, I would love to see atleast 50-75 quads at this. We had 39 show at the fair with little to no advertising. Or a money class.

dopeyferree
09-21-2007, 08:46 AM
MX Racers no need to worry about the rocks or logs. Course will be rideable with 18" tires.