PDA

View Full Version : were to order 350x parts at?

JIMFROMTEXCO
09-20-2007, 02:30 PM
i know there is a few 350x guys who come threw here were can i find internal engine parts at online for a good price? i need valve springs, keepers, and retainers

Colby@C&DRacing
09-20-2007, 02:40 PM
we sell oem parts and should be able to help you out.

JIMFROMTEXCO
09-20-2007, 02:55 PM
ok do you have a website i could look at later on im gonna tear my motor back down right now to investigate the damage

dork
09-22-2007, 07:56 AM
you can go to powersportspro.com and they have microfiches for the older models. or you can go to helm publishing which prints the manuals for honda and order a 350x parts manual which has all the part breakdowns with pics and part #'s. its like $30. to order try C&D or service honda.

also 300ex spring retainers are the same. so are the valve guides, seals, clutches, basket and pressure plate, and timing chain tensioner. you should replace your tensioner when you replace the springs, i've seen a few that won't hold. if you can find a good used one off a newer 300ex, use that, it will save you some money. for gaskets, you can't get the sidecover gaskets from honda any more but vesrah makes a complete gasket kit with them and they're just like oem.

JIMFROMTEXCO
09-22-2007, 03:17 PM
Thank you, i ordered vesrah valves, stearing stem bearings, axel bearings, wheel bearings, and swingarm bearings. and a new pivot bolt for the 250x frame. if i get it togeather i might run the matt bartosek memorial race.

2muchquad
09-24-2007, 09:51 PM
Come on down and get smoked...j/k:D

JIMFROMTEXCO
09-25-2007, 07:04 AM
haha im not much of a mx rider. i use to personally know matt i use to ride bmx with him. he was 2 years ahead of me in my school. his house is about a 1/2 mile from me.