PDA

View Full Version : Gordons Well this weekend!

250r4life
09-20-2007, 11:46 AM
anybody else checked out the weather report?

weather is going to be great tomorrow and saturday, and we'll be making a quick over night trip!

man im stoked- the summer has been too long...

if anybody else will be there, i know there will be at least 2 blue YFZs, and possibly a Red 450r, a blue 700, and a yellow 700... come by and say whats up...

redrocker
09-20-2007, 01:21 PM
Up here in Santa Barbara it is
suppose to rain thurs& friday
and start clearing sat. should
be prefect have fun

OutlawBill
09-20-2007, 02:33 PM
I will be out sunday

250r4life
09-20-2007, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by OutlawBill
I will be out sunday

unfortunately we will be gone by then...

looks like we will take off saturday mornig- my buddies have to get home to the wife and kids...

Supercup
09-20-2007, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by 250r4life
unfortunately we will be gone by then...

looks like we will take off saturday mornig- my buddies have to get home to the wife and kids...

I am trying to get out there tommorrow afternoon. If you see a grey ford f250 crew cab, warrior fs2600 trailer, it may be me. I will have my Duncan 450 and my Duncan Banshee.

JCM

250r4life
09-21-2007, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by Supercup
I am trying to get out there tommorrow afternoon. If you see a grey ford f250 crew cab, warrior fs2600 trailer, it may be me. I will have my Duncan 450 and my Duncan Banshee.

JCM

did you write this on thursday or friday... meaning are you going to be there friday night or saturday night?

we will be riding all night tonight (friday) and leaving in the morning... there will be 2 blue YFZs with HMF pipes and one blue 700, also with an HMF pipe... all have sand stars all the way around on C-Series Rims...

250r4life
09-23-2007, 12:25 AM
oh man... summer has been too long... oh how i love that place...

i still got a chub going...

weather was perfect... it was down in the 60's all night... there was a very slight sprinkle on and off throughout the night... sand was soft as can be, a light breeze...

holy cow i love riding the dunes...

it was great to finally be able to see the difference in my bike with the full exhaust system and the cam mod... my bike ran real well wiht the baffle out, but the exhaust and cam mod improved it significantly...

Supercup
09-23-2007, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by 250r4life
did you write this on thursday or friday... meaning are you going to be there friday night or saturday night?

we will be riding all night tonight (friday) and leaving in the morning... there will be 2 blue YFZs with HMF pipes and one blue 700, also with an HMF pipe... all have sand stars all the way around on C-Series Rims...

My buddies who I was going to meet on Friday afternoon for a night ride and Saturday couldn't get ready. So we took the boat to Havasu instead. Weather was sketchy Saturday morning, but beautiful after about 11. Today was epic!

JCM

250r4life
09-24-2007, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by Supercup
My buddies who I was going to meet on Friday afternoon for a night ride and Saturday couldn't get ready. So we took the boat to Havasu instead. Weather was sketchy Saturday morning, but beautiful after about 11. Today was epic!

JCM

understandable...

i've been going to the lake at least weekly trying to hold me over till dune season...