PDA

View Full Version : 22 year old guy having sex with a 16 year old girl

Dewayne2
09-20-2007, 10:15 AM
Hi. Long time reader, first time poster.

I found this in a fitness forum.

A guy, 22, wants to have sex with a girl who's 16. I'm the dad of a 1 year old daughter. I am worried about her enough as it is, but I cant think of how much I'd worry about this if this was my daughter. I'm angry about this guy doing this, am I right to be angry? What would you do if your daughter was in this situation?

(to make things equal, you can read the 22 year old guys side on his blog, http://www.becomingapua.com/2007/09/06/having-sex-with-a-16-year-old/)

Scro
09-20-2007, 10:29 AM
You have to take into consideration the age group on this site (mostly 18 and under, probably going to skew the data). I personally think that once you are over 18, 18 should be the limit for you. Legal or not, I still wouldn't even think about it.

09-20-2007, 10:31 AM
old enough to pee, good enough for me. jk

chris46250r
09-20-2007, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by thepkrkid1
old enough to pee, good enough for me. jk

PLEASE BAN NOW.

400exrider707
09-20-2007, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by Scro
You have to take into consideration the age group on this site (mostly 18 and under, probably going to skew the data). I personally think that once you are over 18, 18 should be the limit for you. Legal or not, I still wouldn't even think about it.

So on your 18th b-day you wouldn't have sex with your 17 year old gf who is only two weeks younger than you?

22 and 16 is quite an age difference, I'll have to read the blog...

mxdad
09-20-2007, 10:46 AM
If I found a 22 yr old trying to get with my 16yr old daughter it would not be pretty :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

09-20-2007, 10:55 AM
BAN? for what i was JKKKKK

chris46250r
09-20-2007, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by thepkrkid1
BAN? for what i was JKKKKK

That wasn't a very good joke replying to a guy that says he has a one year old daughter, that by the way is "old enough to pee".

Forest
09-20-2007, 11:25 AM
there isnt anything new going on here. this stuff happens all the time. I know that when i was a 16 year old guy i was definnately trying to get with an older chic. and I bet you right now there is a 15 year old girl trying to get with a 20 year old guy. Me and my best freind would go over to my other freinds house for the night or whatever and my best freind would sneek into his moms bedroom and drill her. i think she was like 30 or 35. she was 100% milf. I wouldnt worry about it. The only thing you can do is teach your own children what is right and wrong and hope they listen and understand.

400exrider707
09-20-2007, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by Forest
my best freind would sneek into his moms bedroom and drill her.

I had to do a double take on that, kind of worded funny... I thought your friend was drilling his own mom hahahaha

OutlawBill
09-20-2007, 11:30 AM
16 may get you 20

400exrider707
09-20-2007, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by mxdad
If I found a 22 yr old trying to get with my 16yr old daughter it would not be pretty :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Wouldn't be pretty for whom, your daughter or the 22 yr old?

chris46250r
09-20-2007, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by 400exrider707

Thats right. Takes two to tango.

250r4life
09-20-2007, 11:37 AM

BOTH!!!!!

400exrider707
09-20-2007, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by chris46250r
Thats right. Takes two to tango.

My point exactly

Dewayne - as long as you raise your daughter with good values and some self respect, you shouldn't have anything to worry about.;)

reptikes
09-20-2007, 12:00 PM
I'd have to agree with the guy above me.

Forest
09-20-2007, 12:19 PM
edzackary

Ghost-Rider
09-20-2007, 12:31 PM
I just read the blog, i must say it sounds fake.It's like reading a damn story.

Scro
09-20-2007, 12:33 PM
So on your 18th b-day you wouldn't have sex with your 17 year old gf who is only two weeks younger than you?

22 and 16 is quite an age difference, I'll have to read the blog...

I guess I phrased that wrong. From experience I know that younger immature ladies will use their younger age against you. In your example, I don't see anything wrong with that. But when someone older than 18 goes out and trys to pickup 15-16 year old chicks, that's where I would have to draw the line. There are plenty of older chicks:p, why mess it up on somebody younger?

redrocker
09-20-2007, 01:18 PM
The law is the LAW!!!
but back in the old days
that 16yr old would of had
2 kids by now

zukirules
09-20-2007, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Scro
I guess I phrased that wrong. From experience I know that younger immature ladies will use their younger age against you. In your example, I don't see anything wrong with that. But when someone older than 18 goes out and trys to pickup 15-16 year old chicks, that's where I would have to draw the line. There are plenty of older chicks:p, why mess it up on somebody younger?

cause all the older guys know it's that much easier to pick up a 16 year old and get in her pants, and the younger chick knows if she's hot enough, she can get the older guy. Me personally, i think it's pathetic when seniors go after freshmen, i mean, when you were in 8th grade, they were in 5th grade, once you're both in your 20's, it's fine, but it's diff. when a guys 22 and a girls 16, but i know people who do that stuff.

MX MaNiAc 06
09-20-2007, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by Forest
there isnt anything new going on here. this stuff happens all the time. I know that when i was a 16 year old guy i was definnately trying to get with an older chic. and I bet you right now there is a 15 year old girl trying to get with a 20 year old guy. Me and my best freind would go over to my other freinds house for the night or whatever and my best freind would sneek into his moms bedroom and drill her. i think she was like 30 or 35. she was 100% milf. I wouldnt worry about it. The only thing you can do is teach your own children what is right and wrong and hope they listen and understand.

That is my dream. What a bad mother to be sleeping with her kid's friends though.

wilkin250r
09-20-2007, 01:29 PM
Many of you will think I'm a bad person.

I think there are situations in which it is perfectly acceptable. I'm not talking about "true love" or anything silly like that. But there are circumstances that make it okay, in my eyes.

"Oh my GOD!!! How can he say that?!?" :eek2:

Ask yourself this question. Why is an older man and a young girl so taboo?

A 50yr old man and a 30yr old woman isn't taboo, so it isn't the age difference.

Is it because the 16yr old is too young to be having sex? They are having sex every day, we all know this. So that can't be the issue either.

So what is it? It's not physical, it's psychological.

A young girl, like 16, isn't ready to be preyed upon by older men. It's not fair, she can't play the game as well as we can. She doesn't recognize the lies and deciet, she doesn't have the tools to protect herself. The long-term effects can be very emotionally damaging.

But what happens if the 16 yr old girl is the predator in this game? If SHE is the one taking the initiative, taking the next step each time. SHE is the first to start the physical contact, SHE is the first to make the suggestive jokes and test the waters, SHE is the pushing it further and further?

If she is the aggressor, then I say the phycological aspect is out the window. She knows what she wants, and she is going after it. There isn't going to be any emotional damage, she has prepared herself for it by being the aggressor. At that point, I say fair game.

redrocker
09-20-2007, 01:46 PM
Any one ever see Tracy Lords in
her x rated flexs before she was

416exfreak
09-20-2007, 04:25 PM
Well, im 15 and I still say that its wrong. Even in the state of florida a 16 year old can legally consent to sex with a24 year old.

Personally, I think that way Wilkin said is completely true, but I wouldnt be 22 and trying to screw a 16 year old. It wont be pretty when her dad or older brothers find out about it and show up with a .44 magnum.:devil:

hondapower8
09-20-2007, 04:29 PM
****... i said no... but i wanted to say yes... i read wrong :ermm:

honduh440
09-20-2007, 06:21 PM
im a 22 year old male and deffinatly think that is crazy

07250ex
09-20-2007, 06:35 PM
I had to do a double take on that, kind of worded funny... I thought your friend was drilling his own mom hahahaha

me to i had to read it again lol

Quad18star
09-20-2007, 08:09 PM
Issues like these are hard to judge .

My parents have 11 years difference between them ... my mom was 23 and my dad 34 when they met .... they've been married almost 25 years now (next month).

My exgirlfriend had just turned 16 when I met her ... I was turning 20.... we were together for quite a while. I wasn't out there to "get in her pants" ... her and I shared a lot of things in common and we enjoyed doing a lot of things together .... sex was the least of mine or her concerns....

My current gf is a year older. :devil:

trick450r
09-20-2007, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by wilkin250r

I think there are situations in which it is perfectly acceptable. I'm not talking about "true love" or anything silly like that. But there are circumstances that make it okay, in my eyes.

A 50yr old man and a 30yr old woman isn't taboo, so it isn't the age difference.

Is it because the 16yr old is too young to be having sex? They are having sex every day, we all know this. So that can't be the issue either.

A young girl, like 16, isn't ready to be preyed upon by older men. It's not fair, she can't play the game as well as we can. She doesn't recognize the lies and deciet, she doesn't have the tools to protect herself. The long-term effects can be very emotionally damaging.

But what happens if the 16 yr old girl is the predator in this game? If SHE is the one taking the initiative, taking the next step each time. SHE is the first to start the physical contact, SHE is the first to make the suggestive jokes and test the waters, SHE is the pushing it further and further?

If she is the aggressor, then I say the phycological aspect is out the window. She knows what she wants, and she is going after it. There isn't going to be any emotional damage, she has prepared herself for it by being the aggressor. At that point, I say fair game.

thank you wilkin, my thoughts exactly..if i was 22 and their was a 16 year old girl coming on to me like that. I myself wouldnt touch her just because thats the way i am, but i certainly wouldnt make fun of my fello 22 year olds for doing it. I feel it is horrible for an older guy to pray on younger girls. However if the girls doing the praying then whats the problem?

QuadJunkies
09-21-2007, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by Quad18star
My current gf is a year older. :devil:

Nuthin wrong with that ... !! :D

Oh... and my Daughter has been warned no sex until shes at least 40!:eek: :grr: I hope and pray she waits until shes older and saves herself for that very special person and has no regrets. I cant tell you how many of my freinds(Including myself) wish we would have just waited ..being a girl things are felt ALOT dif. in that aspect than most guys do.Theres sooooo many points of reason to this topic I dont even know where to begin!

BTW...I witnessed for the 1st time 2 weeks ago a kiss from her BF ..
Man.. thats was WEIRD for BOTH of us!:huh

mxdad
09-21-2007, 02:59 AM

It would not be pretty for either but especially the 22 yr old. My daughter knows better but it still disgusts me to read this. Any 22 yr old that would sleep with a 16 yr old is just pathetic. Guess he can't score with women his own age so he has to manipulate children.

Pappy
09-21-2007, 06:07 AM
No real opinion, however in the vast majority of the world, a 16 year old woman is condsidered an adult.

Villageidiott83
09-21-2007, 06:14 AM
what is the 22 yr ol thinking. im 24 and i get more fun out of cougar hunting any day. wouldnt even look at any one under 20.

chris46250r
09-21-2007, 06:26 AM
Originally posted by Villageidiott83
what is the 22 yr ol thinking. im 24 and i get more fun out of cougar hunting any day. wouldnt even look at any one under 20.

AMEN! I like my women like I like my trucks, older, modified and all jacked up.

Rootar
09-21-2007, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by wilkin250r

VERY VERY well put Wilkin, being 18 and started college this year i have seen both sides of the story that wilkin described. Its true there are 15-16 year old girls going after 18-20 years old guys and by going after i mean they know exactly what they want. I think its wrong regardless the situation, prolly because i have a brother thats 3 years my younger and it would be like getting with one of his friends:huh how lame would that be.

In a poorly worded phrase thats like tricking a little kid into to giving you their candy. Just aint fair to prey on people who arent able to prey back.

And for the others who have also stated it takes two to tango, that may be fair when the younger is the aggressor but, i dont think it does in the other situation because as wilkin said they arent knowledgeable on the tricks alot fo guys play to get in younger girls pants and that older guy has a gawdy effect on the girl to where she would do anything he could convince her to inculding sneaking out, lieing to parents, drinking, drugs, and sex prolly being the easiest on that list for the predators part and i have seen every bit of this, if the prey has good smart friends they will step in and put a stop to stuff. I guess all you can do is set the right example and hope your childern follow the roles you lead and be responsible and choose good friends along the way who think the same as them.

Villageidiott83
09-21-2007, 07:51 AM
you know it chris, by the way how old was the last cougar you pulled. haha im holding my own record of 52yro at this point.

chris46250r
09-21-2007, 08:19 AM
you know it chris, by the way how old was the last cougar you pulled. haha im holding my own record of 52yro at this point.

A gentleman never tells.:devil:

QuadJunkies
09-21-2007, 10:39 AM
. wouldnt even look at any one under 20.
Now to the flip side of that....
Tell me exactly what a 16 year old really looks now nowadays??
I bet you cant tell!!:eek2:
Only reason I say that is I cant tell you how many times I get asked about my own Daughter who appears much older in body maturity.A 16 year old doesnt look 16 in may cases.

Its sad how quick girls are developing these days :(
Must be some truth behind all the hormones in the food.

chris46250r
09-21-2007, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
Now to the flip side of that....
Tell me exactly what a 16 year old really looks now nowadays??
I bet you cant tell!!:eek2:
Only reason I say that is I cant tell you how many times I get asked about my own Daughter who appears much older in body maturity.A 16 year old doesnt look 16 in may cases.

Its sad how quick girls are developing these days :(
Must be some truth behind all the hormones in the food.

Yes maam! I've got a 14 year old niece that looks like she is a senior in high school that I know will cause either me or her daddy to get a life sentence in prison one day.