PDA

View Full Version : Racing Banquet?

firefighterjosh
09-20-2007, 12:33 AM
What goes on at them? I see trophys and a microphone:confused: If I win my class I rreally Dont want to have to talk in front of a crowd:(

bwamos
09-20-2007, 06:44 AM
Just prepare a sponsor speil, thank your parents, and god for moving that tree, lol. And be done with it. Give your sponsors what they are paying for.

If they want more they'll probably lead with questions.

Jsut relax and have a good time. Remember you are in your own element here. No reason to fret over a microphone. They have no grounds to give you a hard time. You just smoked them.

Oh yea.. if there are any other racers out there that have gone out of their way to be helpful or give you good advice, thank them. ;) It goes a long way. Thank the fans that come out to watch the races. Thank the propmoter that organized the race and the landowner that allowed you to tear up their property. And thank "anyone you may have forgotten". Gotta have the catch-all.

firefighterjosh
09-24-2007, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by bwamos
Just prepare a sponsor speil, thank your parents, and god for moving that tree, lol. And be done with it. Give your sponsors what they are paying for.

If they want more they'll probably lead with questions.

Jsut relax and have a good time. Remember you are in your own element here. No reason to fret over a microphone. They have no grounds to give you a hard time. You just smoked them.

Oh yea.. if there are any other racers out there that have gone out of their way to be helpful or give you good advice, thank them. ;) It goes a long way. Thank the fans that come out to watch the races. Thank the propmoter that organized the race and the landowner that allowed you to tear up their property. And thank "anyone you may have forgotten". Gotta have the catch-all.

Hope I dont sounds like G bush:ermm:

thank you ummmm to my ummmm sponsors...ummmm cardio.....ummmm staaackkk...ummmmm Orr......ummmm motorsports...ummmm ect :devil: