View Full Version : Anyone Running Baja Design Fuego Lights?

tank69
09-19-2007, 09:07 PM
If you are, what size drop did you order and is the system easy to remove and install? I don't want to leave the lights on all the time only during night rides or races where I will need lights later on in the race.

Tank

D Bergstrom
09-19-2007, 09:29 PM
There is a application chart on there website that will tell you what drop for your quad. For a 450R, use a 4" drop according to the chart. (Go to online store, atv products, fuego lights, and it is at the top of the page.)

I do not run the fuegos, I have there dual 8" setup. From what I have seen, the fuegos just bolt underneath the stem to the bar mounts. Looks like 2 bolts, unplug the wiring, and off they come.

Doug

tank69
09-19-2007, 09:40 PM
Got a pic with the 8 inchers, I'd like to see that. Any reason you didn't go with the 4 inchers? Are they not adequate enough for desert racing.

D Bergstrom
09-19-2007, 10:22 PM
I attached a pic. I bought the 8" lights because they did not make the 4" lights at the time. When I bought mine they were just starting to redesign there ATV line. As far as I know, they are still not done redesigning the 8" lights. (There website just says "coming soon" under the 8" light link.) I think the 4" lights will work just fine.

Doug

D Bergstrom
09-19-2007, 10:26 PM
One more.

tank69
09-19-2007, 10:39 PM
WOW DOUG, that is a fine lookin' machine! Are you going to be at the BITD 150 ATV only race?

D Bergstrom
09-20-2007, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by tank69
WOW DOUG, that is a fine lookin' machine! Are you going to be at the BITD 150 ATV only race?

Thanks for the compliment. Should be at AVI. Planned on racing all the BITD events this year, but probably not going to make the LV 300. We blew the motor up at Vegas to Reno in August and it is not looking to good to have it back together in time.

The AVI race is alot of fun, I raced it last year. Unless something happens, I will be there.

Doug