PDA

View Full Version : Best Pipe for the LTR ???

tanner 222
09-19-2007, 02:09 PM
i just want to know which is the best overall pipe for the LTR. best power gain, best sound, everything. i dont care about price either, just the best of the best.

DVXracer
09-19-2007, 06:09 PM
DASA for sure, i have a Bills full system and i like it, but next season i think im going to get a DASA.

Vinsanityvc15
09-19-2007, 10:14 PM
Dasa or yoshi! Can't go wrong with either.

mx86250R
09-20-2007, 04:31 AM
I love my Rossier!

tanner 222
09-20-2007, 11:50 AM
those are the 2 i kind of had in mind. dasa or rossier. i looked on the rossier site and you can order them for ltr on the site but on the dasa site from what i seen i only seen it for 450r's and yfz's. does anyone know where else to order them from also another place to order rossier's ? is there a place in canada you can order them too ?

DVXracer
09-20-2007, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by tanner 222
those are the 2 i kind of had in mind. dasa or rossier. i looked on the rossier site and you can order them for ltr on the site but on the dasa site from what i seen i only seen it for 450r's and yfz's. does anyone know where else to order them from also another place to order rossier's ? is there a place in canada you can order them too ?

If you order a Rossier, id go directly through them. As for a DASA go to www.fuelatv.com he also has a name on here (FUELATV) and on ltrhq.

hdwrench
09-20-2007, 02:30 PM
WE just became a DASA dealer as i have a few quads myself and wanted to try them out the LTR being one of them. I pulled the HMF ballance off my 450 and installed the dasa i love it over the HMF and it pulls harder through out the rpm range, and is just a tad less loud. The Dasa is a better built pipe in my opinion, I have several issue with the HMFs pipes. I own 6 sport quads so I like to everything out first. As well after talking with the owner of DASA I had a great feeling about a guy that cares about his products and what others think about it as far as performance, quality, easy of install etc

tanner 222
09-21-2007, 05:17 AM
alright thanks a bunch guys.

10-03-2007, 04:10 PM
curtis sparks and hmf is sweet as $%&*....but all them that you guys named are really good too

MX300ex
10-03-2007, 07:00 PM
hmf

FUELATV
10-04-2007, 12:32 AM
Dasa .........

richwynn1
10-21-2007, 05:30 AM
i got a white bros. XCR its a real deep sound and mostly low end gains

Fred55
10-22-2007, 10:37 AM
I really like my LRD full system

ben450r
10-22-2007, 01:58 PM
in portugal is yoshi!!!!:devil:

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/4213/mota058or2.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

quad_racer_17
10-22-2007, 02:57 PM
my rossier is awesome the low end is awesome and it revs really fast

tanner 222
10-22-2007, 03:17 PM
thats what im looking for is more low end and mid range. how are the dasa's ? what are they good for ?

Bkillerp
10-23-2007, 10:57 PM
My friend and I both have '06 LTRs. He has the DASA full and I have the Yosh full. The Dasa sounds MEAN! I like it. The Yosh sounds almost as mean too, but not as awesome as the Dasa. The fact is, if you look at the dhino reports the Yosh does a little better then the Dasa. Seriously though, I've ridden both and there is really no difference that I can feel. When my Yosh goes out I' am getting the Dasa, just because I like the sound better. That's really the only reason. They're both worthy and either one is a safe bet in my opinion. It just depends on what you want between the two. Slightly cooler sound, or slightly better performance? I've never seen or heard the Rossie on an LTR so I can't comment on that, but I know it's a quality exhaust too. Just research all of them and decide that way. Don't listen to all of us. What do we know about what you want?

USAMoto00
10-24-2007, 12:01 AM
I really like my Yosh and it has held up great too. Awesome power as well! HMF is pretty nice also.

jfarrar30
10-24-2007, 04:06 PM
i had the yosh but will be replacing it with the dasa hmf or rossier as soon as i make up my mind.the yosh was OK but all three pipe above put out better torque than the yosh does.plus i never liked the way it sounded really.having to drill out rivets every few rides to repack just pushed me over the edge.

Bkillerp
10-24-2007, 05:58 PM
Yeah I agree. Having to drill out rivets just to repack is stupid. I can't believe Yosh did that. Fortunately, I haven't had to repack mine yet, but I'm not looking forward to it.

peakpower
10-26-2007, 09:17 AM
Yosh is by far the best. The extra testing that they do over EVERBODY else makes their pipe far superior. I have tried all the rest and they are pretty much Junk. Yosh is a perfect mix of power and durability, and by my opinion looks and fits the LTR perfectly. I know that Yosh worked closely with Suzuki and developed this shape muffler just for the LTR. No-one else can say that. As for Repacking, if you cant use a rivet gun, maybe you shouldn't be on a LTR, and Yosh repacked mine for free when I asked and sent it in to them. You maybe happy with another pipe short term, but ask someone that has been running the same pipe for a while and they praise their Yosh. Just go to an ATV race and ask around.

Bkillerp
10-26-2007, 11:41 AM
I can use a rivet gun all day long, I just don't think I should have too just to repack. As far a Yosh repacking it free for you, could you please tell me where to send it? How long did it take to get the pipe back? Is it part of their warrantee or something? I have never seen or heard of this. Please let me know. Thanks!

spanky101
10-26-2007, 01:07 PM
Im a firm believer in the DASA pipes. Their power is untouched with just a pipe and a pc3.

Speed_MDS2
11-01-2007, 06:41 AM
Originally posted by peakpower
Yosh is by far the best. The extra testing that they do over EVERBODY else makes their pipe far superior. I have tried all the rest and they are pretty much Junk. Yosh is a perfect mix of power and durability, and by my opinion looks and fits the LTR perfectly. I know that Yosh worked closely with Suzuki and developed this shape muffler just for the LTR. No-one else can say that. As for Repacking, if you cant use a rivet gun, maybe you shouldn't be on a LTR, and Yosh repacked mine for free when I asked and sent it in to them. You maybe happy with another pipe short term, but ask someone that has been running the same pipe for a while and they praise their Yosh. Just go to an ATV race and ask around.

If Yosh had so much more R&D then why have countless people had their quads catch on fire because of Yosh exhausts? Why did mine split right down the middle? Why did I have to fight with Yosh for 3 months to get any kind of fix? The new pipe might be good but customer service is very important to me and Yosh doesn't have it. And just because I can use a welder maybe I should have to cut and then reweld the can everytime I need to repack. Simple fact is some allen screws instead of rivets would have cut into their already enormous profit margin. Oh, and the shape of the can is takin from their street bike exhausts, not designed just for the ltr like you say. Guys, I'm startin to think this guy works for Yosh or something. My votes for Dasa, HMF or Rossier.

LTR215
11-13-2007, 08:20 PM
:devil: I like The Hmf Iorn man . I have it on my 07

tanner 222
11-14-2007, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by LTR215
:devil: I like The Hmf Iorn man . I have it on my 07

thats what i had on my '07 400ex and loved it. im just trying to find a different and better pipe.