View Full Version : Petition To Save Quads In Harford County, Md

mxdad
09-19-2007, 03:55 AM
PLEASE SIGN THE ONLINE PETITION

http://www.rideinharford.org/

dodgepower
09-19-2007, 06:34 AM
MXDAD,

Hey ill sign it but dont think it would look a bit weird and kinda throw my opinion out since asks where i live and well they see mississippi what they gonna care............If ya want me to still i will be happy too though.

mxdad
09-19-2007, 07:43 AM
I don't care where you live!!! Just tell them you are concerned with protecting property owner's rights and feel that if something like this passes in Harford County, MD it may snowball into other counties, states, etc...

Thanks for your time!!!

etondaddy
09-19-2007, 10:44 AM
DONE

Nichols Atvs
09-19-2007, 12:01 PM
Sent !!! I dont want that happening here either. Some one needs to send this ole hag an ATV .

jetski_dawg
09-19-2007, 05:56 PM
it wouldnt let me sign since i wasnt a resident.....we had a simular local ordinance along with a camping ban, pass here in my town in florida.. the city commisioners jammed it to us without proper hearings and over 3000 signatures against it... we all organized and got more atv friendly commisioners elected.. hopefully after the next election we will have enough to over-turn it and get a local riding area

kenjolly
09-19-2007, 06:10 PM
who pissed her off, maybe a noise ordinance things like that. But i cant see anything like that passing unless you have a very old population. Good luck, it wont let non residents sign.

Nichols Atvs
09-19-2007, 07:09 PM
Thats funny they must be on to us Because this morning when i did it it worked and got a letter of confirmation. the ole bat must have figured it out . Maybe she needs some sugar to sweeten her up .

kenjolly
09-19-2007, 07:47 PM
You go ahead and take one for the team....LOL

Nichols Atvs
09-19-2007, 07:53 PM
I was thinking of Gary hes good with the wooords. lol :D

mxdad
09-20-2007, 02:58 AM
Thanks for trying guys!!! You can still email them through the links under their pictures if you are interested. I totally agree that this is outrageous!!! As of now I have Chad Shrodes, Billy Boniface and Dion Guthrie against the Bill but we need ONE MORE VOTE to kill this thing. We are doing everything we can at this point including letters, emails, phone calls, contacting local bike shops, passing out flyers, etc... so PLEASE IF YOU HAVE A FEW MINUTES SEND THEM AN EMAIL.

THANKS AGAIN!!!

riding4fun
09-20-2007, 07:23 AM
I did it yesterday and it went through, received the confirmation letter.

raptor8myelbow
09-21-2007, 10:43 AM
Hey guys,
Wow what a crazy bill huh. Well I have been riding for awhile now and wouldn't know what to do without it. If Harford County tells me I can't ride my bike I spent a ton of money on and then try and take it away and fine me I'd be pissed. I've handed out flyers around my area plus put them up at my work, I work at a pawn shop in Edgewood. A bunch of friends and I took off work for the day to go up there for the meeting on Oct 9, so whoever is going we'll all meet up. I've sent out letters to all the memebers, plus the petition. Keep at it though, I'm determined not to let this bill pass!

Thanks!

mxdad
09-28-2007, 03:28 AM
Response has been great!!! There were over 13,600 signatures in the 1st week alone. The County Council is getting bombarded with emails, calls, etc... against this bill but we need to keep it up!!! Anyone in Harford County that hasn't signed, please sign now and anyone that knows anyone in Harf Co, please email them a link to http://www.rideinharford.org THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL THE HELP!!!

etondaddy
10-01-2007, 02:34 PM
This is on the D5 site

http://amadistrict5.proboards20.com/index.cgi?board=Sound&action=display&thread=1190388725